How much have you spent today? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the new thread 🙏🏻 and 🎉 congrats £0 day queens. Tomorrow I hope to join ur ranks!

£60 petrol
£17 new patreon subscription

• Heart
Reactions: 3
£20 petrol
£18 boots from New Look
Also £6 some nice flats from there too. Only got them coz they were reduced 😋
£20 cafe nero lunch was yum

• Heart
£7.50 Iceland - Juice, cold coffee and breakfast bars

£8.29 Off Licence - Booze

• Heart
Nothing because my boyfriend is still grovelling and won’t let me pay for a thing 😂 we did a big shop and I said I’d pay half which would’ve been £33.

I’m dying to buy something in the sales but can’t see anything I like 😟

• Heart
Yesterday:
£105 bank transfer to my sister. She needs to pay rent on the 1st but only gets paid every two weeks so she was a bit short. She said she would pay me back.
£1.13 on water and a spinach roll.
£4 Amazon.

Today:
Food: £9.42. Bought the ferrero rocher chocolate bar.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
With the flowers I ordered. They (RM) posted a picture with "delivered" but that's not what the front of his door looks like.

It's not 100% clear which door it's been left at. I messaged him but realise I just created extra faff for him.

No good deed goes unpunished and all that. 🤪

• Sad
Reactions: 1
£14.10 Sainsburys - flowers, reduced Christmas paper and tags

• Heart
£0.

Got paid back for the M&S PJ shop I did for my sisters which I wasn't expecting but accepted.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yesterday
£1.98 - KFC (wrap of the day for my sister).
£2.10 - Newsagents (drink for me and bag of sweets for my little brother).

Today
£3.50 - burger and chips from the Kebab shop.

• Heart
£0.

Got paid back for the M&S PJ shop I did for my sisters which I wasn't expecting but accepted.
Scrap the no spend. So close 😂 £76.85 on an Ocado shop for my sister.

With an edit it’s now £89 with a £10 code off. She had run out of most things like toilet paper and shampoo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
£1.75 Home Bargains - dry shampoo and a fizzy juice

£4.90 Sainsbury’s - reduced Crimbo cards and crisps

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.