How much have you spent today? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mon - Weds was £0, not through any will power or hard work have just had a terrible week for anxiety tbh.

Today £100 on a Sainsbury’s delivery

• Heart
Reactions: 2
£0 weds
today:
£9 sainsburys
£16 branded wrist brace

doing my food shop on uber eats this week, they have £20 off a £30 spend until tuesday!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
£15.20 Lidl.

My main spends this week has just been food thankfully.

I've signed up for acting classes instead of therapy!

Reactions: 1
Friday - just typed £0 but then remembered I bought a Tupperware (get me, 1950s housewife!) bread bin thing. The hatred of mouldy bread has pushed me over the edge….
So £63 for me. 😕

(I was a bit stressed by the purchase, not a great fan of big plastic things, especially when even on their own site they bullet point “lasts for generations” 🤨 — no tit, mr plastic manufacturer 🙄), but using the lovely basket I’ve kept since receiving a fruit basket from work when my daughter was born is not doing anything for my bread’s lifespan, even with the amount of toast teens can seemingly demolish)

• Heart
Lidl shop. £11.83.

I used to spend around £30-35 a week on food. but I know I've been spending less than that for a while now, but it fluctuates. I do think I have saved money by switching supermarkets. Not been to my old supermarket in a while.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.