How much do you earn?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not currently working.
My husband earns around $200,000+ (110,000GBP) a year, not including bonuses and stocks.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m a police civvy and earn just over 22k part time. Full time salary would be 26k.

I love being nosy and seeing what other people earn too!

Reactions: 1
Public sector £30,000. Graduated 4 years ago and started on £17,000. Now going on maternity so ready to be skint 🤣

Reactions: 2
Project manager in financial services - 52k. This was a promotion I got fairly recently that got me a big salary bump as was previously on 32k.

Reactions: 6
I’m in the film and tv industry. I earn about £78k depending on what production I’m on

Lots of responses to the same question here:

Consultant Psychologist for TV Production/Advertising industry, as my work varies month to month it averages at €80k

• Wow
£27,500 basic but can earn unto £12,000 per year with overtime, this year will be slightly less due to covid but I do like to have nice things and living on my own with a mortgage I need to put in the hours, hopefully this changes in the next month or so, but I've moved over to night shifts to compensate for what I'm not making in overtime.

I am a band 2 nhs nursing aux and I earn between 18k -20k.
We have a shift pay scheme which bumps the salary up too.

12k a year for part time - term time.
We have saved thousands on childcare though, so in real terms we are better off than when I was earning more.
When my kids are in high school and settled there, I'm aiming for a full time post on a slightly higher grade where I expect to earn around 30k.

I've earned £20k so far this year, just another month to go and I expect to get around £1400.

Veterinary nurse working 35 hours/week, nearly 20 years experience and in a management role.

For those of you who think Veterinary staff earn a lot.....

I have 2 jobs and earn about 15k between them . It’s wank , but to be fair my 2nd ( main job) I can earn overtime but choose not to as my boss is a bleep and a bullying bleep at that so only do my contracted hours .. see the * do you like your job* thread .. I don't it’s boring and I stare at a door all day , like literally stare at a door and I can’t read or go on my phone or anything, I have to stare at a door
Husband earns 42K a year , local government, band 8 , he can do more but it’s stressful and chooses not to which is fine we do ok . Combined we earn 20 miles outside of London 55k upwards , which on mumsnet standards is *poor* but we do ok , we eat out and pay bills and put in savings

I’m self employed and my 2019/20 before tax was £46k. This year even with government help is considerably less, about £26k.

28 year old accountant, i earn £48k, with the possibility of a 20% bonus. Looking at a getting a new job which i should be able to get upwards of £55k.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.