How much disposable income have you got after bills?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Combined we bring in between £3600-4000 per month. Our outgoings are relatively small and we have approx £2k spare at the mo.

I will say we are not flashy folks, we don’t wear any designer gear, don’t spend on extravagant car payments for Audi/BMW/Merc etc. We don’t do drugs (no crazy coke expenses) and we don’t drink/ have wild weekends out every week.

We share bills but tend to keep our own money separately and do our own thing. We’ve no kids.

For anyone feeling badly because of this thread; please don’t. I’m 31 and I’m comfortable financially but when I started in my current company I work for I was 24, I took home £990 pm after tax. I also rented in a big city and my half of rent/council tax was over £400 - it was grim. Just keep the head down and keep grinding, it will get easier.

Reactions: 2
Single Pringle with no kids and a good job so after I pay my mortgage and bills I have around £1700 left :) I’m whacking over £1,000 onto my mortgage though out of that on top of the regular payments and I’m about 4 years off paying my flat outright. I don’t live in an affluent area - nice but not rich lol - so I’m very lucky!

Reactions: 2