How far is your commute to work?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Around a 15 minute drive.
If needing to go by public transport, 15 minute walk to the bus stop. Then a 20 minute bus ride. Then a 5 minute walk to work.

Pre Covid a 45-60 mins drive to go less than 15 miles. I hated it, but like my job. Fingers crossed I’ll be home based for the majority of my week moving forward as going back to that 5 days a week is not something I’m looking forward to! I wish it was a journey I could do by train so I could read or something instead but it’s not sadly.

In my last job, before I could drive, it would take me a bus and a train and it was about two hours, when I could drive, it was twenty minutes!

in my current job, it’s less than ten minutes by car.

Pre covid door to door was about 40-45 min on the tube. Only 1 line and no change, so I think that's pretty good for London. To me it's not only about the time but also how easy it is, so a commute that's only 30 minutes but required a bus and 2 trains and a walk can be less appealing than a 50 min commute on one train.

Reactions: 1
20 minutes driving. I've had jobs where I've travelled an hour each way though and was definitely always more tired with that kind of commute.

I drive as part of my job so it varies day to day. Generally from 15 minutes to just over an hour. All depends where I am on the day.

Pre-covid it was a 20 minute walk. My longest commute was a 70 minute walk or a 50 minute bus ride so unless it was absolutly pouring I usually walked instead.