Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jesserz

We were neighbours and I was his babysitter... He's 50 and I'm 27. He has 3 kids, we have none. Been together 8.5 years 🥰however we don't live together due to issues with his children 🤨

Mrs Cucumber

VIP Member
The people saying we're not engaged by plan to elope, is that not pretty much the same thing or am I being dense?!

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
I met him originally though one of his friends I was seeing (Ooopss) though it wasn't serious, this was early last year.

Forward to a few months ago, he's working with a friends partner and we were all sat in pub and agreed to a double date, I didn't wanna go but did! He then kept asking for another date and for me to go round to see him and so on and I made him chase me abit as I wasn't too keen on him and thought he was a bit of a div........ :ROFLMAO:

Forward to now, we're renting together and sit in our dressing gowns every weekday watching boxsets on tv :ROFLMAO:!!!!

Readread

VIP Member
We met at uni, we both graduated but he moved back to Ireland and I stayed in Scotland but we stayed friends on social media. I moved to Dubai then he moved out 4 months after me. The rest is history. We had to get married in order to legally live happily in Dubai but wouldn't change anything for the world!

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
How old were you when you met? I was 24 (I think And a single mum so wasn’t looking for love ) But was actually the only single one left out of my friends.. now I’m mid 30s a lot of them are getting divorced and are single
I was 23 and he was 20. A lot of our friends are splitting up or getting remarried

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
28 is very young imo! I am living with a partner now for the first time at 33 and he is about a decade older ( I had given up hope totally as well, you just need to think it’s bette to be single than with someone you don’t love , like many people are in my experience )
Sorry, I meant he was my first proper boyfriend!