Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lighthouse2028

Chatty Member
Oh stop im crying here... She actually looks pure uncomfortable... She looks like she's cringing saying french breakfast.. French breakfast... You're in Enniscrone love, what planet is this one on... The dress. Imagine everyone passing commenting sure you'd have no peace!

She's fully not well.

Reactions: 9
Oh really!? I was actually thinking of following her again but now maybe not.
I remember her going on about her wardrobe about a year ago or the lack of one and how they didn't have the money to do it just yet!! Clearly was just begging for one and it worked obviously!!
They really have no shame.....
Yes she was begging for one a good few times. No money to do it blah blah blah. And then put up loads of snaps about IKEA wardrobes and their couple of hour online consultation with them and the type of wardrobe they were going with. She tagged the crap out of IKEA about it hinting for a collab with them. And now turned around and getting a free one with another company. The begging is unreal. It’s a Wonder her husband isn’t embarrassed . Mine would be mortified getting free stuff out of begging to 100k followers (some bought). He wouldn’t except free stuff rather do without. He would hate our life exposed like that online not matter what money it brought in. And the video of her walking into the store. Who stands behind her and videos her walking. Morto. She’s begged for an huge lot of stuff. She’s extremely clever and competitive on Instagram, tries to likeable and relatable. Then she thanks instragram for all the wonderful oppportunities it has given her. What a load of shite. Exploiting your kids like that for cash. She’s getting cute not putting them up as much. I’d say the oldest lad is coping onto it and hates it. But it doesn’t take away from the fact she exploited their right to privacy for all the years previous, all the photos and stories. I’d say she raging coming second woman in the marathon. Wants to be the best at everything. Loves the attention it is bringing and all the comments well done etc. Instahuns need constant reassurance and validation in real life and on the gram. There must be something wrong with them as, My mother would say- a want. They ll never be truely happy in life. They would sell their souls for likes and more followers & freebies. I wonder what all the neighbours of these instahuns thinks. They must find them great entertainment. It’s the kids and under the thumb husbands I feel sorry for.

• Heart

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Very odd, imagine pulling out your 'non' wedding gown to put on for Instagram pics with your family.
I think ‘narcissistic’ is the word to describe her behaviour and actions. I barely know where my wedding dress is let alone try it on and set up photos for the gram 🤦‍♀️

Lighthouse2028

Chatty Member
She’s ‘obsessed’ with that dress…it’s not the first time she’s pulled it out. Odd behavior from a grown ass woman.
I think she struggles massively with decision making, so I'd say its like oh well i didn't wear the dress, wish i did, but I'll just put it on instagtam so everyone knows i have nice things. Even though its actually cat i have to say, cat!

But like its the strangest thing i ever seen, taking pics of yourself fake laughing in an 8yr old wedding dress. Oh and also so
we'll be like omg she still fits into it. Actually why do i even look at this one's page? 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
She fucked up. Her slip dress was nothing great. She should have worn the other one. She knows it now and is trying to make out that she is really cool and funky when she is not.

I have never met a mother so obsessed with themselves. Honestly - she has 5 little humans to nurture and she posts so much navel gazing.

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
In France I believe it is now an offense to post photos of your children on social media. This is an extract from an online article I recently read:
"Parents in France are being warned not to post pictures of their children on social media networks such as Facebook.
The Telegraph reports that the country’s strict privacy laws mean that it is an offence to publicise intimate details of the private lives of others – including children – without consent. If their children decide to prosecute them as grown ups, parents could face a fine of £35,000 (€45,000) or up to a year in jail if found guilty.
Lawyer Viviane Gelles told Le Figaro newspaper that under French law, ‘Parents are responsible for protecting images of their children.
‘We often criticise teenagers for their online behaviour, but parents are no better.
‘Children at certain stages do not wish to be photographed or still less for those photos to be made public.’

So Sarah et al need to take note, it's a possibility that this may become a more world wide law.

Cupcakes2020

Chatty Member
I have said it before when influencers have to walk in around a store and video it for content you just know they have nothing else to add. I think it is shameful the way she exploits the twins and conveniently forgets her older 3 children just for the gram.

Cbisto

These guys are just beyond ridiculous and unrelatable at this stage- does she ever actually parent her children? Prancing around in oversized gunas looking at overpriced interiors shops while she has 5 kids under 6 to be looking after ? Honestly cant figure her out at all ..... shes definitely not right in the head. And she claims to he worried about climate change now ??? Sweet mother of God .... its actually mind boggling how ignorant she is.... Tip for you Sarah - start making some changes at home, the vile rampant consumerism that you are promoting daily is a big part of the problem and easily fixed - just stop buying more stuff !! How about a spend free September campaign ? Only buy what you absolutely need to survive. That would definitely help the environment - let's see how worried you actually are .......

• Heart

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
The Wild Atlantic Way Waffler weekend lifestyle supplement got the scoop on some exciting news this weekend. Read our exclusive piece on how a beautiful coastal village is set to be rebranded after a Mayo supermam “put it on the map” this summer.

Self-appointed interiors, exteriors, fashion, culinary and lifestyle guru Sahara Bucket (pronounced bouquet) has created a buzz in the sleepy village of Enniscrone since she began her twice daily dips in the sea over recent months. As well as her army of ardent online followers she has acquired a few real-life followers among the oul lads who come down to the pier each morning and evening to spot all the lovely ladies in their swimming costumes. One man, who did not wish to be named for fear it would jeopardise his role as Eucharistic minister, told us, “Sure isn’t it great to see those fine looking women out enjoying the fresh Atlantic. With the pubs and the bingo being closed it’s been great to have something to do, a reason to get up in the morning,” he winked.

Local entrepreneur Alan Suicre said Bucket had really put the village on the map. He noted that she had followers from all over the world and it started him thinking about how he could maybe harness interest in Bucket to increase tourism to the area.

Suicre told us that he was out walking his dogs last week when he spied Bucket hosting a continental breakfast in the dunes. That’s when it came to him. Sure didn’t the village have connections to France 🇫🇷. He told us, “Every year prior to lockdown, several of our parishioners from the Legion of Mary went to Lourdes. Some of them have even picked up a bit of the language. What better way to pay homage to our French connections than market the village as the premier destination for a continental breakfast by the sea. From now on it will be called Enniscrone-sur-mer”.

Bucket takes up the story, whispering excitedly, “When Alan approached me that day in the dunes and shared his idea, I was delighted. The opportunity to offer petit dejeuner by the sea is amazing. Sure with my tablescaping and picnic- scaping expertise it’s sure to be a hit. We do have a bit of work yet to get the locals up to speed on their French vocabulary and pronunciation to ensure that there are French “vibes” all around in Enniscrone-sur-mer. But sure I’m quite the expert on that too - didn’t I teach everyone how to say açai properly”.

You heard it here first folks - a new name for the village. We here at the Wild Atlantic Way Waffler weekend lifestyle supplement are away off to brush up on our French for our next visit.

Disclaimer - Sahara Bucket and Alan Suicre are fictitious characters, borne out of my tablescapaddled mind. Although influenced by social media and TV it is in fact a work of fiction and that any resemblance to real or UNreal persons is merely a coincidence.
🤣🤣🤣 @PPHat you're like the Lady Whistledown of Tattle!!

• Haha

Moohoomoo

Chatty Member
Yes to leaving all her kids Again last night. my god and i imagine she be the one looking down her nose at regular hard working parents who actually know and look after their kids..

also only bakes now when theres some product to cash in on..

That dress is way less flattering than my dressing gown mad for a brown Thomas gig

Instamoney

Anyone watch her latest ad for M&S? Any thoughts?
ARE M&S THAT STUCK?Just sick of all these stores paying these ones.I am not one to be influenced by any of them,I have my own mind.Turns me right off these companies,I admire companies who don't pay anyone to flaunt their wears,they stand alone.Are people, especially woman that easily influenced by what someone else wears who's a different shape,height,weight.People need to start using their own minds and buy for their own bodies not what something looks like on someone else on Instagram with added filter etc.

Last edited:

magicmoonbeam42

All I can say is thanks for the laughs I read all 47 pages the last few days as someone who grew up in Ballina and knew Miss Sahara as a teenager well she's certainly come up in the world not 🤣🤣I'm actually in knots at the accent and her Instagram page is just a bore fest worst I've never seen I was howling with laughter at the butter dish on the picnic with Boring Barry and don't get me started on the table in the sand dunes a here come on like how is she not shamed I would have loved a dog to come up and knock the whole thing over her clothes are awful dress like tents so old fashioned and certainly fond of the auld botox and mad for the freebies I wonder does she read these posts 🤣 also she's younger than me and I'm in my early 40s nuff said

PPHat

So she puts up on her stories a link to Greta Thunberg's and says "so worrying" in relation to climate change. I swear these insthuns need to start becoming more accountable themselves. They are part of the problem and need to look closer to home. Endless supply of clothes, cosmetics, furniture, 2 cars (& no doubt a work van for Baz), etc etc. Quit with this tokenistic greenwashing and actually do something about it. Stop promoting products that people do not need. It would be more in their line to actually talk about what they are going to do themselves to help climate change instead of just referring to someone else's post and it might encourage their followers to do the same.
Is she having a fecking laugh 😡 Her and her rabid consumerism and consumption are part of the problem. Is she really that lacking in self-awareness that she can’t see the irony in her post? I agree that it is tokenistic. Only the other night she was ordering from Zara for AW - they don’t get a great rating on reducing textile waste and on labour practices from Good On You. She’s an utter joke at this stage.
Read this: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08...ing-parts-ghana-into-toxic-landfill/100358702

Last edited:
  • Heart

Moohoomoo

Chatty Member
Awful review altogether - actually cringe for her (and the strategically placed sunglasses). It's so contradictory - 'yeah it's great, it doesn't fit all my kids or the buggy but it would totally work for your family of 6'. She should have just said 'it works perfectly for me because I love a good trip without the kids, plenty of room for all the bags after my BT sprees'. If I was in the market for a car Sahara Battle is the last person I'd be looking to for a recommendation or advice 🙄

Can all these brands/ businesses just wise up and move on from these influencers?!!
work fir a family of 6 so long as you dont need a double buggy
or suitcases
shes done connollys no favours.. shocking show or review.

Lulaelle

Sarah getting annoyed at people... what a bitch. people comment at different times... some people mind their kids and look late at night some people work nights .. gave her interaction im sure her account needs it.

but who videos themselves giving their husband a cup of tea... thats weirder!
Sarah needs to check herself! WOMAN as she has highlighted in her screen grab is giving her much needed interaction & just shows how little respect Sarah has for her following! I often scroll in the depths of night i could be sitting with a sick child, or taking a break from paperwork I need to do with a deadline! That’s fine Sahara we will take our interactions elsewhere since you seemingly have an open & closing time on your page! Pity we are unable to meet your high standards of being picture perfect without the extra paid help you benefit from! How brands or agencies deal with this magnolia drip is beyond me!

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Its trail mix, typically a mix of granola dried fruit and nuts. I assume she left out the nuts because its "lunch box" friendly.

Its the making a big deal out of mundane tasks that I find irritating. Yipeeee you poured foods from their own container into a glass mason jar. Groundbreaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

wildatlanticgal

The amount of stuff these kids have is obscene - why don't companies give to children and families who don't have much .I would be a lot more impressed 😐

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
I just don’t understand the value of car brands using Instagrammers to promote cars. Seems so stupid.

Wisteria

Aisling on West of ireland self build is the same. Faffing around over 'styling' her house for Christmas
The thought and effort that goes into it!