Housebywhitehorns #2 Sarah Battle begs while Barry sells the kegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something I noticed now that someone mentioned the kids in the car
They have an audi q7 she posted a photo a good while ago of all 7 of them in the car with one of the babies in one of the boot seats I’ve a 7 seater jeep and our boot seats are not isofix I wouldn’t put a baby in them seats is it just me or anyone else?

Reactions: 2
I noticed that ashandcloud and workerscottage(this years Home of the Year winner) amongst others on Instagram have highlighted the protest that is due to take place regarding the pyrite redress scheme.. Wonder will Sarah even mention this at all or will she be too busy fawning over Cadesign/Foxford Mills/Rixo!
Especially as its affecting homeowners on her doorstep.

Reactions: 5
Sarah doesn’t acknowledge people on her own doorstep. Snobby Sarah ... who deletes posts! #beggy # battle

Reactions: 7
I noticed that ashandcloud and workerscottage(this years Home of the Year winner) amongst others on Instagram have highlighted the protest that is due to take place regarding the pyrite redress scheme.. Wonder will Sarah even mention this at all or will she be too busy fawning over Cadesign/Foxford Mills/Rixo!
You know i thought that myself because a few actual celebs are highlighting it, so she might on that basis.. If its "fashionable", god forgive me for saying it like that. But other than that no unless it was in galway!!!

Reactions: 5
shel read here and post something Tomo maybe... tho she doesnt see whats happening beyond her front gates so might ignore altogether

Reactions: 4
shel read here and post something Tomo maybe... tho she doesnt see whats happening beyond her front gates so might ignore altogether
Well she's a bit busy arranging wicker baskets tonight so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt...for now! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jaysus wept...she had the front of her house powerhosed. Imagine that. FML.
Banal content Sarah. Do better.

Reactions: 6
Sarah is a snob plain and simple and now we know she deletes comments too. Her transformation into full on instahun is complete!!

Reactions: 11
Tbf to her I dont really think it matters what teachers do in their own time once they are doing their teaching job properly. In Sarah's case, shes on a legit career break?
It actually does matter what they do in their own time. Teaching is a regulated profession so actions outside of work can have consequences. I don’t see that Sarah has done anything that would affect her fitness to teach but it’s more the optics of having a public profile on social media. Anyone in a regulated profession like teaching, medicine, nursing/midwifery, law, etc may want to consider how students, parents, patients, employers and so on might view them and their content.

Everyone has different standards so it may not matter to some and that is fine too. It does matter to me as a Mam of daughters. I personally wouldn’t be impressed if their teacher was pouting, posing, talking about her dress size, using young children as content fodder and lacking in transparency about juggling home life. Young girls are impressionable and I’d prefer a better role model for them. If it was a solicitor behaving like that then I might take my business elsewhere as I might not view them as terribly professional. Others may think it’s gas craic to have an InstaHun doctor examining them. Like I say everyone has different standards.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It actually does matter what they do in their own time. Teaching is a regulated profession so actions outside of work can have consequences. I don’t see that Sarah has done anything that would affect her fitness to teach but it’s more the optics of having a public profile on social media. Anyone in a regulated profession like teaching, medicine, nursing/midwifery, law, etc may want to consider how students, parents, patients, employers and so on might view them and their content.

Everyone has different standards so it may not matter to some and that is fine too. It does matter to me as a Mam of daughters. I personally wouldn’t be impressed if their teacher was pouting, posing, talking about her dress size, using young children as content fodder and lacking in transparency about juggling home life. Young girls are impressionable and I’d prefer a better role model for them. If it was a solicitor behaving like that then I might take my business elsewhere as I might not view them as terribly professional. Others may think it’s gas craic to have an InstaHun doctor examining them. Like I say everyone has different standards.
Totally agree.

Reactions: 8
Bingo!!! Reading here 100%. !
Fair play to her for highlighting the defective blocks issue. Makes a pleasant change from the vacuous fluff content. But how could she not mention it after all the other Insta cohort had done so? This has been going on for quite a while but a lot of people haven’t been aware until recently. However if she has family and friends affected I would have thought she’d be fully aware and first out of the gate to highlight it 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Fair play to her for highlighting the defective blocks issue. Makes a pleasant change from the vacuous fluff content. But how could she not mention it after all the other Insta cohort had done so? This has been going on for quite a while but a lot of people haven’t been aware until recently. However if she has family and friends affected I would have thought she’d be fully aware and first out of the gate to highlight it 🤷‍♀️
Her post was a “token” post to check a box, most likely after reading comments on this forum. If Sarah really want to use her “influence“, she’d have joined the protest to show her support. After all, she did say she has family affected by this.

Her post was a “token” post to check a box, most likely after reading comments on this forum. If Sarah really want to use her “influence“, she’d have joined the protest to show her support. After all, she did say she has family affected by this.
Absolutely I thought it was a pure lazy effort and only IMO because celebrities and other instahuns have highlighted it. Also I dont think the woman has any thoughts of her own, to be honest i wouldnt think she'd even know enough about it

I initially thought fair play to her for posting but then I thought she really only did it because other instragram accounts posted about it. If she is really concerned about her friends and family why isn't she highlighting the redress issue more.. After all her instagram account started about her home. I think she is just too wrapped up in getting ready for whatever photo shoot she has on tomorrow, and it just portrays to me that she is more interested in the materialistic rather than the reality of what is actually happening around her. I can actually imagine her thinking that we are all just jealous of her 'achievements' & that we are just trolls but to be frank I really don't give a flying fiddlers *##*!. ..if she came across as more genuine and actually had a personality for instagram then I might like her account but I think it lacks heart and warmth, rather instead it feels like it's a means to supply her with the finer things in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I initially thought fair play to her for posting but then I thought she really only did it because other instragram accounts posted about it. If she is really concerned about her friends and family why isn't she highlighting the redress issue more.. After all her instagram account started about her home. I think she is just too wrapped up in getting ready for whatever photo shoot she has on tomorrow, and it just portrays to me that she is more interested in the materialistic rather than the reality of what is actually happening around her. I can actually imagine her thinking that we are all just jealous of her 'achievements' & that we are just trolls but to be frank I really don't give a flying fiddlers *##*!. ..if she came across as more genuine and actually had a personality for instagram then I might like her account but I think it lacks heart and warmth, rather instead it feels like it's a means to supply her with the finer things in life.
Spot on @Roundthegarden - I have often thought that Tattle contributors are just dismissed as trolls. But the discussion on here can contain very valid points. I do find it funny when the InstaMams all congratulate each other on their “achievements” because it just shows how far out of touch they are that getting a brand ambassador role or an extra 10k followers is seen as a cause for celebration when they have compromised their children’s privacy to help them get there.
As for Sarah’s account, I agree that she doesn’t come across well - I don’t get a sense of warmth either. Deleting the comment this week shows her up as inauthentic too. The content is pretty dire. The stories I have seen are long and boring and have no point other than to tell us what she has been up to. The sort of thing I tell my husband about my day before I bore myself lol. The house, while nice, just seems lifted out of a Neptune catalogue and is a bit fussy and twee for my taste.

If the Instagram Huns and Mums didn’t all congratulate each other, there would be no comments or engagement on their content.

• Heart
I do like her house but for a house with 5 very young kids you wouldn’t think there was even one child in it
I can’t help but think a lot of what she shared is a deliberate attempt to make the average person feel like crap I mean who has 300/400 euro to spend on one item
What’s a pity is she would reach a far bigger audience if she was just a bit more genuine if she was open about how she manages 5 kids under the age of 6 simple meals snacks where she buys their clothes tips for keeping a house tidy with such a young family etc not ads for babybel or whatever else was at

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.