House of the Dragon HOT D - HBO & Sky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished rewatching this last night. Eagerly anticipating the next season now.

Reactions: 2
Any idea when the next season is?
There isn’t a set date confirmed yet as far as I know, but they’re expecting it sometime next year. The good thing is that it won’t be affected by the writer’s strike because it’s filmed in the UK.

There isn’t a set date confirmed yet as far as I know, but they’re expecting it sometime next year. The good thing is that it won’t be affected by the writer’s strike because it’s filmed in the UK.
To be honest i haven't been following the writer's strikes. But does it not involve American writers? So would it not affect writing on HOTD?

Reactions: 1
Started watching the S1 last week and binged it over the wkend.

At first I was confused by the constant time jumps. I’m sure there could’ve been a better way to do it. I was also not keen on the grownup Rhaenyra but ahe grew on me near the end. At least the actress cast as an adult Alicent looked like the younger girl.

They did Daemon so dirty with trying to make him unlikeable. He clearly had more to him than being bad. Also how tf did they make Matt Smith sexy 😂

I’m House Black on this one and I don’t get anybody who can like Alicent, she’s probably my least favourite character. I dislike everything about her.

I also really love Aemond. I feel like he has real potential to be a great villian.

Can’t stand Ser Criston, what a pos. I just wish somebody would chop his head off already

I’m hoping next season we will see some better character development. As I felt a lot of them were really one dimensional and/or didn’t act in a eay expected of their character.

On a side note I’m hoping for a bit more violence and indescrimate killing of main characters

The one positive is that I don’t have to wait two years for the next season 😂

Reactions: 5
Rewatched this recently for like the third or fourth time and I can’t wait for August when season 2 is expected to drop. Feels like we’ve been waiting forever tbh

Can’t wait for dragons to be back on my screen again 😌 🐉

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Rewatched this recently for like the third or fourth time and I can’t wait for August when season 2 is expected to drop. Feels like we’ve been waiting forever tbh

Can’t wait for dragons to be back on my screen again 😌 🐉
Urghhh is it August... I got it in my head it would be sooner rather than later 💀

• Heart
Urghhh is it August... I got it in my head it would be sooner rather than later 💀
So I’ve heard but don’t think it’s actually been confirmed yet. Hopefully I’m wrong and it’s sooner. Roll on the summertime 🙏🏻 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
S2 confirmed for June! Way sooner than I expected, thank goodness 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So I’ve finally watched this and it took me three days :D loved it, despite some flaws. I’ll have more to say about it, but for now:
Can’t stand Ser Criston, what a pos. I just wish somebody would chop his head off already
Omg this? I don’t think I disliked anyone as much as him in the second half of the season. So he was mad for decades because the then-teenage princess rejected his unrealistic offer of marriage, which he only wanted in order to restore HIS honor?? The way he got away with all kinds of things annoyed me. But then he suddenly had a moral problem when asked to take a boy’s eye out? Yeah right.
Feed him to a dragon please, preferable in the first episode of season two haha

Team Black obviously 😁