House of the Dragon HOT D - HBO & Sky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Might as well start a thread for this now the first trailer is out

Iron throne looks more book like - although seems somewhere in between what the book described and what the TV show used.

Apparently it's mainly using projection virtual sets - like the Mandalorian.

Reactions: 8
Oh, can't wait! I was just thinking the other day that I could watch game of thrones again over the colder months...

Reactions: 4
Oh, can't wait! I was just thinking the other day that I could watch game of thrones again over the colder months...
I’ve watched it about 4 times all the way through and still love it. Could watch it again 😂

Reactions: 2

Yel

I’ve watched it about 4 times all the way through and still love it. Could watch it again 😂
Don't you just want to give up at season 5 or 6 and pretend it ends?

Not sure I could face watching it all again!

I do hope one day the unaired pilot gets leaked. That's the content that would get me signing up to a subscription

Reactions: 11
Oh yeah I’d love to watch the first pilot! Jennifer Ehle as Catelyn and a different Dany would be interesting.

I might rewatch it all again some day, but it for sure peaks at seasons 3 and 4.

Reactions: 12

I do hope one day the unaired pilot gets leaked. That's the content that would get me signing up to a subscription
I think I’m one of the rare ones that actually liked the ending and the more I watched it the more I liked it. It was fitting I think although a little rushed so would have wanted another 2 seasons at least!

• Heart
I think the only reason that I haven't done that (yet) is that the red wedding episode broke my heart, and I worry that I will just dread that episode approaching for the first three seasons. 💔

I think I’m one of the rare ones that actually liked the ending and the more I watched it the more I liked it. It was fitting I think although a little rushed so would have wanted another 2 seasons at least!
That's pretty much how I feel about the ending - fitting, but a bit rushed. I don't understand why that final series had fewer episodes than the others. It really could have done with a couple more episodes, if not series - haha!

I really didn't get why so many people didn't see a certain character development coming... It looked so clear to me over the series that she was heading that way (though I still hoped that she wasn't).

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think the only reason that I haven't done that (yet) is that the red wedding episode broke my heart, and I worry that I will just dread that episode approaching for the first three seasons. 💔

That's pretty much how I feel about the ending - fitting, but a bit rushed. I don't understand why that final series had fewer episodes than the others. It really could have done with a couple more episodes, if not series - haha!

I really didn't get why so many people didn't see a certain character development coming... It looked so clear to me over the series that she was heading that way (though I still hoped that she wasn't).
Yes!!! I completely agree it was so obvious to me too from around season 4!! I think when you watch it live each season, by the time you wait for the next season you sort of lose momentum and forget the build up. But when you watch them all back to back it’s so obvious to see where the character was heading

Reactions: 5
There were definite shades of megalomania and sociopathy, for sure. Plus, the family affliction. (we’re talking about Danerys, right?)

Yes, Danerys….wanted to be cautious in case I ruined it for anyone. Even though it finished in 2019 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think we’re ok. I think if anyone’s dismayed by spoilers for a series that ended two years ago we’re in trouble 😂

• Haha
I loved 'Game of Thrones' and am really hopeful that this new series will be just as good.

I also love Matt Smith ❤ he's a great actor with a lovely speaking voice. Am so happy that he has a big part.

• Heart
Can’t wait for this! Massive GoT fan! I am going to rewatch it all again soon, but that finale season 😬😱
Does anyone know is GRRM had any input on this one? Cos I feel once he wasn’t consulted or they ran out of book stories to follow the show went a bit off!

Ooh I am hyped for this. The throne looks amazing, definitely more true to the books. I might try and read the Targaryen history Martin wrote, sometime before it comes out.

Reactions: 1

Honesty post- I never watched season 8.

Partly because seeing one dragon turn into a white Walker broke me, I didn’t want to see another die in the next season and partly well… season 8 🤣.

I have been told that we are not watching this prequel unless I watch all of season 8.

hmmmn.

The last time I was this excited was when I waited 13 years for Thomas Harris to publish Cari Mora.

Love Paddy Considine and Olivia Cooke. Can't bloody wait for Monday!