House by the Whitethorns #4 Content so boring even Barry is snoring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that their business?
The husband (showman) has a pop up pub/catering business/Christmas,Santa event..Or something like that.So she should have put up #AD when showing her 117k followers a pic of the pop up bar owned by his/their business

Reactions: 5
The husband (showman) has a pop up pub/catering business/Christmas,Santa event..Or something like that.So she should have put up #AD when showing her 117k followers a pic of the pop up bar owned by his/their business
Yes only a matter of time before she’s promoting the rip off event of the year … elf town Galway.

Reactions: 2
Oh my god ya totally is that not against guidelines for insta?

I see elf town is in rds next year🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Ugh she really annoys me now. Why does she always wear long floaty dresses? Has she no style at all? And as per another poster above the posed walk to breakfast this morning? She's a twit and totally unrelatable. Unfollowed.

Reactions: 4
For someone flogging travel bands and says they get travel sickness I was howling with laughter she's never off the road she really should think before she speaks Beggys got nothing between the ears I think the Botox has melted what little brain she had

• Haha
For someone flogging travel bands and says they get travel sickness I was howling with laughter she's never off the road she really should think before she speaks Beggys got nothing between the ears I think the Botox has melted what little brain she had
She needs to buy a little fiat 500 car or a little mini to drive around in.They are perfect for one passenger, maybe two at the most.Doesnt need bigger transport as she never takes her children anywhere ever.Wonder does she ever miss them or am I the strange one who misses my babies if I go twice a year to the hairdressers..

• Haha
Ugh she really annoys me now. Why does she always wear long floaty dresses? Has she no style at all? And as per another poster above the posed walk to breakfast this morning? She's a twit and totally unrelatable. Unfollowed.
She dresses like a school teacher from the ‘90’s. The big boxy floaty monstrosities cover up the hefty thighs.

• Haha
Again out with 3 of 5.. it's actually never the full family which is super sad

When all the rest of the begging else fails, head for Gerry McGuires.…free shoes for Beggy. Free shite from BEO - Aoibhin Garrihy Gardashian. Oh, and let’s not forget her passive aggressive post at the start of the day. Love love, obsessed, divine.

• Haha
Imagine to think she hasnt brought them kids one single place beside enniscrone which is about 4 mins from her house all summer long and yet she’s been here there and everywhere

Reactions: 6
Imagine to think she hasnt brought them kids one single place beside enniscrone which is about 4 mins from her house all summer long and yet she’s been here there and everywhere
Very sad for the kids & then other insta ones are great off every weekend around the country with their families.And them abroad for a very long 'weekend' as they hadn't been away in years.🤣😂It is truly awful,why can't they all go away for a week in Ireland.Surely 2 adults can manage 5 kids, 3 of which are big enough.Too much work for them,lazy & selfish.How do her parents think this is ok, off out every weekend and week nights without kids.She calls it 'work' I suppose

I’m shocked she hasn’t done centre parcs with them and got it “gifted” it’s clear she’s super lazy and can’t manage all of the kids together they don’t seem to do anything really it’s either in the back garden with barely any toys or enniscrone sitting on the sand

The kids will grow up thinking…”we never went anywhere on summer holidays”…I think she did more with them last summer. She seems very disconnected from her children this summer

The kids will grow up thinking…”we never went anywhere on summer holidays”…I think she did more with them last summer. She seems very disconnected from her children this summer
Easier to manage last year.2 boys on the go now is a lot but u just throw ur hair up in a bun,throw on whatever is on the floor & get them all in the car and off most mornings.Then come on insta looking rough but happy and say I'm a mess but look my 5 kids and I are off somewhere more than 5 miles away and we are all happy.Instead she chooses to live the high glam life and flog teeth whitening stuff or whatever.She is so unrelatable,she has 5 children, act like it show warts and all.

Did you see the hack of her this morning trying to look her scruffy best with messy hair and one of the twins hanging off her hip while she got the breakfast ready clearly she had a nose on here

Reactions: 7
Did you see the hack of her this morning trying to look her scruffy best with messy hair and one of the twins hanging off her hip while she got the breakfast ready clearly she had a nose on here
I thought the same... you are still missing 3 Sarah... I think she forgets she has 5, its only ever the older 3 together or the younger 2 together. So sad So weird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.