House by the Whitethorns #4 Content so boring even Barry is snoring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno but the price she pays for stuff and either doesnt wear or wears the odd time. That stella McCartney bag, selling it for nearly half the price. Jesus

Just type in @sarahbattle that's it!
Or maybe she selling gifted items and making a profit?? I still wouldn’t line her pocket…

Or maybe she selling gifted items and making a profit?? I still wouldn’t line her pocket…
OMG the depot is tragic. I’m not surprised she’s selling some of those clothes. They’re size 8. Beggy is a good 12 on bottom. Also misleading to post pictures of dresses on models. FALSE ADVERTISING BEGGY BATTLE

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I dunno but the price she pays for stuff and either doesnt wear or wears the odd time. That stella McCartney bag, selling it for nearly half the price. Jesus

Just type in @sarahbattle that's it!
I still can’t find her 😂 I don’t know what I’m doing wrong

Reactions: 1
6% per sale with spotlight. I used to use their stufff but not anymore now that every tom dick and harry is selling it. 6%!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
6% per sale with spotlight. I used to use their stufff but not anymore now that every tom dick and harry is selling it. 6%!!!
I used to buy their stuff too but stopped because of fake ass influencers that would sell their granny for a commission cheque.

Of course she simply had to pop to Kildare Village…on the beg. Looking for freebies for depop. I see she posted about her sisters renovation…like why, no body gives a f**k. Beggy is beyond desperate for content…

Reactions: 4
Of course she simply had to pop to Kildare Village…on the beg. Looking for freebies for depop. I see she posted about her sisters renovation…like why, no body gives a f**k. Beggy is beyond desperate for content…
Seen that but didn’t share her handle for her page in fear the sister might get something instead of her

• Haha
Seen that but didn’t share her handle for her page in fear the sister might get something instead of her
I’d say the sister earns her own money and pays for things….unlike Beggy who lives off free tit and begs for a living…

Reactions: 2
Wait for it,this will be her content for the next year.calling to her sister and showing the progress.She'll get it done for her for half nothing and get freebies galore for her.Sickening, lets just hope her sister has some integrity and says no.

I’d say the sister earns her own money and pays for things….unlike Beggy who lives off free tit and begs for a living…
The sister was in Dubai for a while so I’d say she’s a enough money to do her own house o mean beggy herself is probably afraid to share her sisters page incase any company would offer her sister something instead of her

Wait for it,this will be her content for the next year.calling to her sister and showing the progress.She'll get it done for her for half nothing and get freebies galore for her.Sickening, lets just hope her sister has some integrity and says no.
I don’t think Beggy does anything that doesn’t line her own pockets. She a complete narcissist so other people don’t come in to consideration. Aside from the fact her sister probably has more self respect than to beg for free tit. It’s the lowest form of behavior.

Anyone else notice she was very non transparent when promoting his shebeen business last week? It was in the christening pics…

I don’t think Beggy does anything that doesn’t line her own pockets. She a complete narcissist so other people don’t come in to consideration. Aside from the fact her sister probably has more self respect than to beg for free tit. It’s the lowest form of behavior.

Anyone else notice she was very non transparent when promoting his shebeen business last week? It was in the christening pics…
Is that their business?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.