Horror films

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched Children of the corn last night (original) was better than I remember it, don't remember the beginning being so gruesome, was good horror fun... tried watching the 2nd one but nah.

Reactions: 3
I watched it last night and enjoyed it, especially the ‘tributes’ to the original 1976 film. Didn’t scare me in the least though. Was a bit gory in places
One of my family walked in during the
birth scene with the demon hands coming out
and asked what the hell I was watching 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The First Omen was awful. Much like how The new Exorcist one was. Made for teenagers to hide behind their hands. No substance, just lazy cheap jumpscares.

The original Omen did the job it was supposed to do, I much prefer the feeling of a movie over gruesome content, it still creeps me out in a way.

Reactions: 1
I recently watched February (also released as The Blackcoats daughter). It’s on channel4 catch up for free. It was really fantastic! Slow burn, creepy and unsettling. Would highly recommend

Reactions: 4
I watched it last night and enjoyed it, especially the ‘tributes’ to the original 1976 film. Didn’t scare me in the least though. Was a bit gory in places
it was definitely worth a watch. Pretty good!
---
Watched Children of the corn last night (original) was better than I remember it, don't remember the beginning being so gruesome, was good horror fun... tried watching the 2nd one but nah.
I love the original Children of the Corn!

I recently watched February (also released as The Blackcoats daughter). It’s on channel4 catch up for free. It was really fantastic! Slow burn, creepy and unsettling. Would highly recommend
Great! I’ve been looking for something to watch, sounds right up my st.

Thanks for this, been wanting to watch it for ages but never realised it was released under different names in different regions!

The First Omen.

I thought it started off a bit meh but then it got going. Pretty good for a prequel I thought and lots of references to the original Omen to make it all tie in.

I've watched The Nanny's Revenge, on Prime, and it is absolute shite. Terrible acting, terrible storyline, terrible everything. Avoid.

I watched under Paris today, I mean I wouldn’t call it horror as such as it’s just your standard shark movie but I enjoyed it, made me jump a couple of times tbf and it was an easy watch and the police guy was easy on the eye as well which made it nicer viewing 🤣
Then I watched a weird one called itsy bitsy on prime - stupid and rubbish but was alright on in the background as I worked

Reactions: 2
I watched February/The Blackcoat's Daughter last night. I enjoyed it but felt it could have been fleshed out a little bit more, especially when I think a few parts shown from another character's perspective could have been axed instead. Still, nice atmospheric 90 minutes.