Honeypopkisses / ohhello.amanda

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s a ‘creative’ too like her husband. Seems to be a catch-all word that doesn’t really mean that much.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is June 25th the best birthday? And why would that be first on the list unless you’re a 5 year old?

• Haha
She's burnt out because she's moved house and is looking for work? She realises that most people do that whilst holding down a full time job?
She's a bleeping melt.

• Haha
She's burnt out because she's moved house and is looking for work? She realises that most people do that whilst holding down a full time job?
She's a bleeping melt.
Classic wannabe-influencer behaviour, it honestly boils my piss.

Constantly trying to find work - Isn’t that what freelancers do. You’d think they’d be used to it by now.
Oh no, the lot of them are just work shy drips.
If you’ve got time to fanny about posing for photos I wouldn’t call it burnout. More like “not used to having to graft for cider money”.

Reactions: 4
So Amanda has a new website that looks very similar to Rich’s. All the projects are her and Rich’s businesses - her vintage shop and their bar. She’s even put their garden shed office in it as a ‘previous client’ 🤣

It’s so sneaky and underhand and NOT transparent - it’s worded to look like these are actual clients. “I love vintage shopping so when I was asked to plan a store for vintage and indie designers it was a match made in heaven.” You weren’t ‘asked’ it was YOUR shop 🤣

She’s also included ai interiors pictures as if they are her own styling work! I’m betting that most ‘creatives’ (lol) artists designers etc hate ai as it just scrapes together (steals) pre-existing work from the internet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I would put money on Amanda having just applied to be on Interior Design Masters. The final application date is today. She’s suddenly started going hell for leather on her shite Maximalist interiors account and it’s so transparent. She doesn’t love interior design, she just wants to be known for it.

Reactions: 2
I would put money on Amanda having just applied to be on Interior Design Masters. The final application date is today. She’s suddenly started going hell for leather on her shite Maximalist interiors account and it’s so transparent. She doesn’t love interior design, she just wants to be known for it.
She’s exactly the sort of person they’d have on. There’s always one with weird hair and clown clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6