HomewithShan#6 Still ignores her kids & asks ‘why does George scream at me?’, would take a poke in eye for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All Gs toys in the kitchen cracked me up. Was he booted out to the kitchen whilst she chatted to the health visitor? That's exactly how my child plays everything out at once and I don't necessarily do one toy in one toy out as sometimes the dinos need a magna tile shop to drive a hot wheel car to11 so I'm told 🤣
My HV told me not to worry about it and tidy it up later or when we start tripping over things. And my child is actually SEN.
Give it up Shan. Parent G and you'll see a difference like you did when the TV remote was lost.

Reactions: 2
Love that we went from "we think he might have additional needs but I'm protecting his privacy" to sharing the details of his health visitor appointment in a matter of weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If she doesn't want George playing toys which naturally create a mess and doesn't want him to watch tv, what does she expect him to do?!?!

Reactions: 1
She wants him to sit in front of the TV all day, not say a word, never play or make a mess and hopefully get him diagnosed with SEN (like Liv) so she can make more content and exploit him even further. That's her dream.

He is a normal child that like playing but can't get any attention from his mum. That is all.

Reactions: 1