homewithshan #2 Best day of my life, ignoring my child is my favourite mum hack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she pays herself £1000 a month from her business account but doesn’t declare what she actually earns total from
Her ‘side hussle’!

Reactions: 3
She will be wanting to go back to work asap as soon as she realises she has to spend time with both children!
I also don’t know what’s worse in her latest insta story. The fact she’s filming George’s tantrum or her camel toe 🤷🏼‍♀️

She posted today about her "realistic" morning trying to get George to nursery. I had a tiny bit of sympathy for her until she played the "I'm weak because I'm pregnant" card. I'm sorry but you aren't strong enough to handle George because you are pregnant, it's because you obviously have zero body strength in general.

Reactions: 7
Well done Shan, you've completed life at 24 🤦
What is she going to fill the void with once her baby is here?!
Torally agree, this is what I was trying to say. I think she’s massively going to regret having kids and everything else so young when she is in her late 20’s/30’s when everyone her own age are just starting to have them. What on earth will she use for content them or have to look forward in life?!

Reactions: 2
Torally agree, this is what I was trying to say. I think she’s massively going to regret having kids and everything else so young when she is in her late 20’s/30’s when everyone her own age are just starting to have them. What on earth will she use for content them or have to look forward in life?!
Exactly, I just don't see the rush. I mean they got married pretty quickly for no reason. Moved house for no real reason. Kids I can kinda see if you want to have a certain age gap however she's said numerous times that they wouldn't have another til George is at school because of finances. Lies!

Reactions: 2
I had a dream about Shan last night haha i was at her house, and she was calling George to his little white table to eat, but she was sat on the table with her feet on the seat, so he couldn't sit down, but she was going off on one at him anyway. She was very different with the cameras away.

Does anyone know her actual job in the civil service? Just going off her budget video I’m guessing her salary if she were to be full time would be around 38k? Which is a good salary especially for someone of her age (and especially coming from someone who works for the NHS where stress is high and pay is dire) It seems a lot considering it seems like a low stress job (sure we’d never hear the end of it if it was stressful and she has plenty time to vlog/do other tit while she’s meant to be working).

Reactions: 5
Putting together from what she’s said before, she did a business apprenticeship in the Ministry of Defence. Then she’s made it sound like her job makes special concessions for military families around relocating and home working etc, which is plausible.
Then some way or another she’s leveraged whatever her job was at the end of her training into a new job that has her in London once a week, not sure if that would still be MOD.

If she did apprenticeship 16-19 she’ll have been there about 8 years so she’ll have her feet under the table.

I defo think she’s having another boy. She mentioned something in the video and referred to George as her ‘first son’ insinuating there was a second. That’s the impression I got anyway. It's probably why she hasn’t announced it yet.

Reactions: 8
I defo think she’s having another boy. She mentioned something in the video and referred to George as her ‘first son’ insinuating there was a second. That’s the impression I got anyway. It's probably why she hasn’t announced it yet.
Totally agree. Also she did a sneak peek test and it’s only potentially a wrong result if you contaminate it with male dna and get boy result. Girl results can’t be contaminated and it’s 99.9% accurate so I think she’s upset about having another boy.

Totally agree. Also she did a sneak peek test and it’s only potentially a wrong result if you contaminate it with male dna and get boy result. Girl results can’t be contaminated and it’s 99.9% accurate so I think she’s upset about having another boy.
Yeah she was probably hoping for a girl since she finds George such hard work and thought it would be easier with a girl when in reality he’s the way he is because of her parenting. I have a boy albeit younger at 15 months and he’s no where near as hard work as George even when George was that age she constantly complained about his behavior and how difficult he was. I thought she reel she shared last night was ironic. Is she finally realising that she is problem 🥴 there’s no way she’s going to cope with 2 of George

Reactions: 1
The thing is George isn’t actually hard work from what she shows. He is just a normal toddler who is exhausted cause he is at nursery for so long, that’s roughly 7-9 hours of constant stimulation no wonder he is so wired in the evenings(btw this is not a dig at others who have no choice to put their kids into childcare settings for this long, we know they do have an option when Ash is home sometimes)

The thing is George isn’t actually hard work from what she shows. He is just a normal toddler who is exhausted cause he is at nursery for so long, that’s roughly 7-9 hours of constant stimulation no wonder he is so wired in the evenings(btw this is not a dig at others who have no choice to put their kids into childcare settings for this long, we know they do have an option when Ash is home sometimes)
She's calling it hard work but I think she expected parenthood to be easy. Having a child is work, regardless of it being hard but the effort and time you put into your child reaps the "rewards". It's obvious she puts in bare minimum but expects him to be like the children that get even just an ounce more attention from their primary caregivers.

Since having my own child, I think tbere is a huge problem in that there isn't enough information out there, like proper information not influencers sharing their "realistic day in the life" videos of how difficult parenting actually is and ways to prevent or tackle things like toddler tantrums. I've read around so much on parenting styles and child psychology to help me make an informed decision in how I choose to parent. Many people, Shan in particular thinks you can just wing it, like building ikea furniture or something.

I
Yeah she was probably hoping for a girl since she finds George such hard work and thought it would be easier with a girl when in reality he’s the way he is because of her parenting. I have a boy albeit younger at 15 months and he’s no where near as hard work as George even when George was that age she constantly complained about his behavior and how difficult he was. I thought she reel she shared last night was ironic. Is she finally realising that she is problem 🥴 there’s no way she’s going to cope with 2 of George
I have a 15month old boy as well and I remember watching her vlogs when mine was a few months old and actually dreading the toddler stage as I just assumed that's what they were all like.

Reactions: 4
My son behaves like George when I've been busy with home stuff and not played with him or sat with him much. I can always tell when I've been a distracted mum because of his behaviour. Not his fault he is 3 not my fault I need to get tit done but I'd never record his tantrums or laugh at him for being a toddler. Where was the cuddles? Been at nursery all day then ignored at home. Overtired and ready for bed and his mother slags him off to the internet.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.