homewithshan #2 Best day of my life, ignoring my child is my favourite mum hack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has she done with the one she wouldn’t shut up about in her first pregnancy

Reactions: 4
What has she done with the one she wouldn’t shut up about in her first pregnancy
It must have been a lie. As usual.

I got a cheaper version of the bbhugme one when I was pregnant in 2020. Even though I'm not pregnant anymore, I still use it because it's so comfy. If I don't use it my husband does 🤣 that's surely the sign of a good pillow 🤔

Reactions: 2
I don't think moneysavingexpert Martin Lewis needs to worry about Shan trying to steal his fame. 🤣 He shared cost saving tips for heating bills MONTHS ago. And anyone with an ounce of a brain knows the best way to keep warm is lots of thin layers, not one thick 💩 coloured outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve unfollowed her, can’t bare the pregnancy talk every single day and she will literally relate it to anything at all. “TV’s broke… p.s. I’m pregnant”

Reactions: 3
I’ve unfollowed her, can’t bare the pregnancy talk every single day and she will literally relate it to anything at all. “TV’s broke… p.s. I’m pregnant”
“My TV Broke! pregnant toddler mum DITL!”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely that caption should’ve said;
‘Parenting…as a pregnant solo working mum with a toddler…learning to lower your expectations so that you enjoy the small moments more…’ 🙄 🫣
Erm think we are missing the key word here REALISTIC!

My daughter quit naps at 1 and from age 2 sleeps in bed with me, at 3 she often wakes in the night Shan doesn’t realise how lucky she is to have a healthy child. I thank my lucky stars every time my little one wakes normally in my arms having cuddles, she just seems to resent George’s existence. Most parents are tired but she had an extremely easy baby sleeping wise I reckon she’s in for a shock. I did think she was nearer 28-30 mark to be honest. There’s a 17 year age gap between me and partner but I was 20 (I know it would still disgust some people) if she was 15 that is abit 🤢

Last edited:
She’s incredibly naive and immature, how are we surprised about her age?! I guess we all see things differently.

Well done Shan, you've completed life at 24 🤦
What is she going to fill the void with once her baby is here?!

Reactions: 5
I’m sure it is but it just makes me laugh that she calls it a mum car and has probably never tried any other “mum cars”

I’m surprised how much she uses buying things on finance considering how much income she has, I don’t earn near as much as she does between her job & her other income (and that’s not taking ash’s income into it) and I hate paying for things monthly! I much prefer paying for most things outright so I don’t have to worry about it month to month and if I can’t afford it I don’t have it or I’ll have to wait until I’ve saved up enough! Maybe I should buy her spreadsheet 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Well done Shan, you've completed life at 24 🤦
What is she going to fill the void with once her baby is here?!
This! You can't even say she's going to focus on her career once her children are older, as she's obviously trying to make her career as ✨influencer✨but I wouldn't call that a career.

I’m surprised how much she uses buying things on finance considering how much income she has, I don’t earn near as much as she does between her job & her other income (and that’s not taking ash’s income into it) and I hate paying for things monthly! I much prefer paying for most things outright so I don’t have to worry about it month to month and if I can’t afford it I don’t have it or I’ll have to wait until I’ve saved up enough! Maybe I should buy her spreadsheet 🤣🤣
I am 100% with you on this. She seems to be like Veruca Salt with a very "I want it now" attitude hence getting a loan and paying that back rather than maybe just waiting a few months or years.

I really don't think the spreadsheets information she shares is as transparent as she claims. She obviously claims to be money savvy, so would expect her to have savings for George which there was no mention of. And she said she has "cheap days out at national trust places" but if you aren't a member they aren't really cheap but see no mention of paying for annual membership. If she plans to be a SAHM and only have £20/month aside for days out with children, she's going to be in for a real shock.

If she plans to be a SAHM and only have £20/month aside for days out with children, she's going to be in for a real shock.
She doesn’t even take one out so I doubt she’ll be getting out and about with two!

took mine and her friend to soft play on Monday. £5.25 each for soft play and £3.10 for a coffee to help me through it. £20 won’t do a week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.