Homesweethome101

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are tonnes of posts she has said about various insta huns that literally go against everything she has been preaching the past few days!!

Im all for calling out the huns, in fact I really liked her account at first!! But then she just showed herself to be a huge hypocrite.

But even with screenshots of the crap she’s said about other people, WE are the ones making things up?

But you’re not bothered any more are you hun? 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
I agree! I actually can’t stand this woman, I hate liars, yes she called instahuns out & I couldn’t care less if she was taking the piss on here or on Instagram but the lying since is what’s pissed me off!!

Add that to the fact that she’s as boring as hell & pauses to swallow I just can’t!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just wanted to say as I mentioned it’s my wedding anniversary in the beggy thread. That wasn’t my reply she posted to her question box this morning 🤣🤣 I haven’t submitted any answers to the question 😂

• Haha
she would be better to just leave it now; instead she keeps going on and on 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
And now she's reposting messages from whoever calling us all twats.
So much hypocrisy.
I thought she wasn't discussing it anymore 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So much hypocrisy.
This has boiled my blood. She has admitted to being on tattle slagging people off...but now we're all twats? duck off.

Reactions: 10
The only only thing that I was 👀 about in this whole thing was the way she brought up tattle ...life... in the way in which she mentioned it because she spoke like she didn't know it but she did know it. Tbf I didn't mind her posting bout greedy huns. They need stopping she was a breath of fresh air, I know what it means to dig a hole for yourself now. Also tattle isn't all bad there are rave threads she's misleading maybe angry she can't get on and has a thread but thread goes quiet when she's not digging the hole 😂 she did make me giggle a few times, but since it's all gone up tit creak 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine being her other half and then having an argument, I bet it goes on for weeks 🤯

No-one: Nothing

HSH101: “….AND ANOTHER THING!….”

• Haha
So much hypocrisy.
Just been for a look. At first I was thinking she’s misunderstood and it’s all escalated into more. But what was the point of that story about how she’s feeling? She’s said it all already! Why drag it out?! No she can duck off now!

For someone who claims she isn’t on here now and doesn’t read and isn’t bothered she don’t half go on

Reactions: 9
I, like a few others followed her at first and agreed with a lot of what she was saying but over time I gave up and unfollowed. Today I thought I’d check to see if she’s reached the ‘magical 12k’ as she promised a giveaway and surprise surprise she’s taken down the ‘giveaway’ post and reached 12k but no mention of giveaway. Turns out she is like the other ‘instahuns’ and doesn’t actually put her hand in her pocket to fund a giveaway, probably waiting for it to be gifted 🙄They’re all the same. #greedy

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I, like a few others followed her at first and agreed with a lot of what she was saying but over time I gave up and unfollowed. Today I thought I’d check to see if she’s reached the ‘magical 12k’ as she promised a giveaway and surprise surprise she’s taken down the ‘giveaway’ post and reached 12k but no mention of giveaway. Turns out she is like the other ‘instahuns’ and doesn’t actually put her hand in her pocket to fund a giveaway, probably waiting for it to be gifted 🙄They’re all the same. #greedy
I believe the winner was announced. Can’t remember when but sure I saw it

Reactions: 2
Yes she did the giveaway earlier this week I think and tagged the person and I’m sure reposted their happy reaction so all seemed legit

Reactions: 2
Yes she did the giveaway earlier this week I think and tagged the person and I’m sure reposted their happy reaction so all seemed legit
Oh right, it’s just that most Instahuns just put ‘closed’ on their post and because she removed it thought she had pulled a fast one.

Reactions: 1