Homelife With Holly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don’t see how she lied about her fertility? She had an abortion and couldn’t get pregnant again after that. It happens.

This thread is just two accounts by the same person talking to them self, that have obviously got a vendetta against her.
I’m all for a bit of tattle bitching but I think it’s quite obvious this person is making the affair stuff up.
And the stuff about abortion and then IVF is pretty normal, it’s called secondary infertility and quite common so she’s done nothing wrong there at all.
She winds me up but I hope if she is reading this she can see through all the bullshit above.
With regards to the leggings.. I can’t work out if she’s serious about them being expensive, I’ve never bought branded leggings for less than 40, Nike, adidas, sweaty Betty etc? Is she just trying to seem relatable? While stood there with what looks like a Hermes bracelet!

Reactions: 4
This thread is just two accounts by the same person talking to them self, that have obviously got a vendetta against her.
I’m all for a bit of tattle bitching but I think it’s quite obvious this person is making the affair stuff up.
And the stuff about abortion and then IVF is pretty normal, it’s called secondary infertility and quite common so she’s done nothing wrong there at all.
She winds me up but I hope if she is reading this she can see through all the bullshit above.
With regards to the leggings.. I can’t work out if she’s serious about them being expensive, I’ve never bought branded leggings for less than 40, Nike, adidas, sweaty Betty etc? Is she just trying to seem relatable? While stood there with what looks like a Hermes bracelet!
Couldn’t agree more! What a strange person lol!!! And yes definitely trying to look relatable about the £40 leggings . I do like her but she does get on my nerves a little lol

Reactions: 1
Life gets too much?? Can you imagine if she had to work full time, whilst sorting the kids etc etc and deal with being poorly on top of that!
she’s poorly & can go straight to the doctors whilst someone looks after her child. She needs to enter the real world

Yeh
Life gets too much?? Can you imagine if she had to work full time, whilst sorting the kids etc etc and deal with being poorly on top of that!
she’s poorly & can go straight to the doctors whilst someone looks after her child. She needs to enter the real world
if I’m poorly I can’t get even in at my doctors yet alone get childcare . She’s very immature almost childlike and needs to be babies by her family , she can’t seem to act like a normal adult without her hand being held or reassurance

Why is so up everyone’s arse, best mates with money saver Gemma , it’s so cringe . She’s trying so hard to be a hun on insta but just comes across and a spoilt lonely girl

She is so un relatable going shopping alllllll the time, with the cost of living crisis, when she doesn’t work! Winds me up!

Reactions: 2
This is what I mean by she’s fake, rumour is her husband has a girlfriend and now she’s on a date night
Lol
Your right that prick alway shagging about

He doesn't work all he does is eat and shag about banging alot of people calling people fat and tit acting like your god gifted muppet he is driving his telsa like hes got money lol his wife can't handle real dick anyway i heard this pricks got a 2inchs oh yeah lewis you can try come for me but you never find me witch but i know where you are bellways london Forest Hill mayow road Se23 2XG we know your there but good luck to your BS life Fag

Last edited:
Your right that prick alway shagging about

He doesn't work all he does is eat and shag about banging alot of people calling people fat and tit acting like your god gifted muppet he is driving his telsa like hes got money lol his wife can't handle real dick anyway i heard this pricks got a 2inchs oh yeah lewis you can try come for me but you never find me witch but i know where you are bellways london Forest Hill mayow road Se23 2XG we know your there but good luck to your BS life Fag
You OK???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hard life sitting at home all day, thinking about shopping & not giving a tit about everyone else going through the cost of living crisis!!! It’s allllllll she ever does / talk about