Homelife With Holly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no idea how to do anything else?! I have NEVER seen her at a park with those kids since birth….. she is addicted to shopping ‘in town’ or Bluewater 🙄 Also, please say you watched her Q&A with Lewis? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
She has no idea how to do anything else?! I have NEVER seen her at a park with those kids since birth….. she is addicted to shopping ‘in town’ or Bluewater 🙄 Also, please say you watched her Q&A with Lewis? 🤣🤣🤣
She don’t half think she’s someone she’s not! Have you noticed recently she keeps saying she’s taking the kids here there and everywhere?? I had a massive argument with her on insta and told her she clearly does sweet f all with those kids and that she needs to spend more time with them. Nelly I’m 100% convinced she’s autistic but holly will not have it. That child is unresponsive when she’s spoken to. She doesn’t ever answer when holly speaks to her but looks straight through her! Her stories are the same everyday,’morning everyone,just making a cup of tea’ duck off holly! She’s got to be the dullest women on insta! Lewis??? His he sounds like a drip! Holly sounds as common as tit and that Q&A was shocking! Genuinely can’t believe how much of a beg she is. Yesterday saying about she doesn’t take insta too seriously….she absolutely does! She’s obsessed with the number and the crappy freebies!!! God I bleeping can’t bare her 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m sure if she took them to soft play or any sort of activity, it would be on her stories!! The aggression in some of her stories makes me cringe

I’m sure if she took them to soft play or any sort of activity, it would be on her stories!! The aggression in some of her stories makes me cringe
Well yes I always think that we’ll see the park or something 😂 she is aggressive sometimes isn’t she? It’s really weird. I don’t think she’s the nice person she makes out she is. I can imagine her to be a real witch and only be friends with people who are ‘something’ friends with money and all that! In fact I don’t even think she has any friends. No wonder because she’s SO full and boring and literally never has anything of interest to say!

he’s a good one for picking up nappies milk & snacks for the kids …. Well done for being a father 🤣

• Haha
She is SO passive aggressive…. Does anyone remember when she was contacted by a ‘troll’? Really built it up and it was completely reasonable and she had to take a break from social media? Drama queen ….. 🙄🤣

She is SO passive aggressive…. Does anyone remember when she was contacted by a ‘troll’? Really built it up and it was completely reasonable and she had to take a break from social media? Drama queen ….. 🙄🤣
Yeah! That was probably me 😂😂😂😂 I’m defo a troll 😂😂😂 but I tell the truth so 🤷🏼‍♀️😉

• Heart
Does she realise the insta lifestyle isn’t going to work for her if she remains quiet!

Reactions: 2
She showed the ‘trolling’ and I couldn’t believe she was being so dramatic 🤣 She DEFINITELY is reading here……. She is so quiet 🤫
I hope she does! I actually can’t stand that awful common as tit voice as hers! She’s so stiff on stories. She’s trying to be all cool but she just comes across so awkward! She’s just so BORING! Droning on about ‘the babies’ and drippy Lewis like as if anyone cares! Now we’ve got days of her being ill 🙄

Does she realise the insta lifestyle isn’t going to work for her if she remains quiet!
Insta life isn’t working for her full stop! The only reason she got those followers is because she’s constantly doing ‘shout outs’ 24/7 and licking everyone’s arses to gain followers 🤮🤮

‘I want to have a spa day but haven’t got the time’
I just literally laughed out loud. She spends 6 out of 7 days shopping in home bargains, I wish I had the time for that!! Honestly this woman grates on me

‘I want to have a spa day but haven’t got the time’
I just literally laughed out loud. She spends 6 out of 7 days shopping in home bargains, I wish I had the time for that!! Honestly this woman grates on me
Hasn’t got the time 😂😂😂 she’s after yet another freebie for sure! She has more than enough time to spend on herself xx

Also why is nelly permanently on that iPad?? Everytime we see her she’s on it! Because holly is pure lazy!

Christ she’s actually fully turned into the grinch on her stories today 😂😂 sorry hols! You can’t pull off a green tracksuit! Absolute tool!!!!