Homelife With Holly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I mean by she’s fake, rumour is her husband has a girlfriend and now she’s on a date night
Lol

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her husband has a girlfriend!!!!!?!???
My husband heard a rumour he was having an affair and then all of a sudden she’s going on random date nights rather than re organising her makeup draw on a Saturday night….. screams marriage issues to me
She’s so fake, so so fake.

Reactions: 1
My husband heard a rumour he was having an affair and then all of a sudden she’s going on random date nights rather than re organising her makeup draw on a Saturday night….. screams marriage issues to me
She’s so fake, so so fake.
omg what a great bit of tea. I can 10000% believe it though which is worrying

Reactions: 2
omg what a great bit of tea. I can 10000% believe it though which is worrying
Oh absolutely, you can tell he can’t stand her in stories she uploads🤣🤣
It’s true 100% she thinks she’s so wonderful yet her hubby is getting it elsewhere🤣🤣
Sorry but she is the most intolerable person I know as she’s so false, if you need to keep coming on Instagram showing how amazing your life is it clearly isn’t🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Oh Lewis is out all night is he… I bet his is 🍆 💦 🤣🤣
Yet again moaning about how much it costs to buy her kids new clothing but she’s got 6k of silicone on her chest🙄 please tell me it’s not just me who finds her one selfish mother.

Reactions: 3
Oh Lewis is out all night is he… I bet his is 🍆 💦 🤣🤣
Yet again moaning about how much it costs to buy her kids new clothing but she’s got 6k of silicone on her chest🙄 please tell me it’s not just me who finds her one selfish mother.
Oh my goodness I also heard the Same rumour about Lewis!!! My brother in law works with him, he’s 100% stepping out on her but to be honest I don’t feel sorry for her she’s an absolute joke on Instagram.

“I love myself, look at me”
“ we are so rich”
“ look at my new house that I’m not paying for”
“Look at my not so natural tits”

She’s vile

I have some really really sweet hot tea ☕ 🐸
This information came from someone who used to be very close with spoilt self obsessed holly….it’s JUICY!🤣

• Wow
Ooooooh spill
I would encourage anyone who follows her to watch her IVF video about how like many women she wasn’t able to conceive naturally…. Then ask yourself is that really true and was nelly her first time being pregnant.
She is all about building followers, she has even gone as low as to pretend she couldn’t fall pregnant naturally which I think is absolutely vile when some women have tried for years with no luck.
She is full of BULLSHIT and what I recently heard proves it.

I would encourage anyone who follows her to watch her IVF video about how like many women she wasn’t able to conceive naturally…. Then ask yourself is that really true and was nelly her first time being pregnant.
She is all about building followers, she has even gone as low as to pretend she couldn’t fall pregnant naturally which I think is absolutely vile when some women have tried for years with no luck.
She is full of BULLSHIT and what I recently heard proves it.
OMG how do you know!!!!

That’s awful if it’s true. The poor people struggling with fertility 😞 I’ve unfollowed & reported her for this reason because that’s sick

That’s awful if it’s true. The poor people struggling with fertility 😞 I’ve unfollowed & reported her for this reason because that’s sick
I don’t care what anyone does in the respect of having children or not having children but do not take to social media with your IVF story to gain followers from women who have actually struggled when that’s not your true story at all
I don’t blame you it is sick!!!!!!!

I have seen that ivf highlight before but has she removed it now because I can’t see it?

*Just found the video on her grid. She says she was pregnant before Nelly and lost the baby at 7 weeks and then another embryo presumably at the same time Nelly’s was put in. All the scan screenshots have her name DOB and say care fertility. There’s nothing that seems like she’s lying to me…

Last edited:
I have seen that ivf highlight before but has she removed it now because I can’t see it?

*Just found the video on her grid. She says she was pregnant before Nelly and lost the baby at 7 weeks and then another embryo presumably at the same time Nelly’s was put in. All the scan screenshots have her name DOB and say care fertility. There’s nothing that seems like she’s lying to me…
If she had nothing to hide why delete the video firstly.

I am not referring to her IVF journey, she stated she could not fall pregnant naturally and she had to have rounds of IVF to have a baby and sobbing while telling the story.

Women who can’t fall naturally do not fall naturally and get rid of the baby and then cry on social media that they can’t conceive!! It’s disgusting as so many women actually can’t fall pregnant naturally! This is not the case with holly believe me.

Now tell me she isn’t lying about her fertility journey! She is sick!!!!

If she had nothing to hide why delete the video firstly.

I am not referring to her IVF journey, she stated she could not fall pregnant naturally and she had to have rounds of IVF to have a baby and sobbing while telling the story.

Women who can’t fall naturally do not fall naturally and get rid of the baby and then cry on social media that they can’t conceive!! It’s disgusting as so many women actually can’t fall pregnant naturally! This is not the case with holly believe me.

Now tell me she isn’t lying about her fertility journey! She is sick!!!!
Sorry you’re not making sense

Sorry you’re not making sense
Not sure how I can be any clearer.

She came on Instagram with a video explaining she had an awful experience trying to fall pregnant and could not so she had to have IVF and this was so heartbreaking however this is totally untrue as I know a friend who is friends with her ex friend who told her she had an abortion before nelly so my point is fine have an abortion it is your body but don’t come on social media looking for sympathy and getting women who have ACTUALLY struggled to have children naturally to relate to you for a following when that is Not your truth, you can and did fall pregnant and you chose to get rid
I have children and lost a baby so I know how other women could feel being misled and as I said it’s a bit sick to do what she has when it’s not entirely true.

Am I making sense now?

• Wow
Here we go again…. More bullshit Q&As about what a saver she is🤣🤣🤣 a saver who lives in b&m and primark and only shops for her kids when she has shopped for herself first….say it how it is holly daddy pays for everything so you can buy all the other tit!!! She’s such a liar!!!!

So holly can wear £40 leggings but nelly has to wear cheap footwear and Rocco can only have items from primark and Asda!
This woman is utterly intolerable!
You probably are lying about your height love! You lied about your fertility so that’s a piss in the wind🙄
Vile woman