Homelife With Holly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she had a disability or deformity I apologise is advance, what is wrong with her chin? It’s oddly huge. And her knees? Is there a reason her bones stick out?

I imagine her husbands lost his masculinity having to scrounge off her parents for years to be able to provide his family with a house while her parents have spare houses 😂 but I suppose it would take him longer than the average person to build a house, you know, with him being crosseyed 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If she had a disability or deformity I apologise is advance, what is wrong with her chin? It’s oddly huge. And her knees? Is there a reason her bones stick out?

I imagine her husbands lost his masculinity having to scrounge off her parents for years to be able to provide his family with a house while her parents have spare houses 😂 but I suppose it would take him longer than the average person to build a house, you know, with him being crosseyed 😊
They are only living at her parents whilst the house they have bought is being renovated.

That is the laziest pack lunch I have ever seen someone pack their child ,. Surely the nursey should be telling her how unhealthy it is . Also why do they never do anything with the kids? All she does is take them to the shops so she can buy herself clothes you never see her posting a fun day out or interacting with her kids

I don’t mind Holly but do we really need 500 pictures of Lewis’ injured toes? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why are we getting constant updates about his husbands toe? These are messages she should be sending to his friends or family, and that’s a push! Why on earth is keeping instagram updated like we’re all desperately waiting at the edge of our seats to see if it’s broken or not? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I understand people aren’t happy with their bodies but moaning about not feeling comfortable in a bikini … “come on mums you know what I mean” no holly, some people really struggle to lose weight and not be super skinny like you with brand new tits

Giving out advice on ways to appear more classy, while wearing skimpy bright pink floral. Perhaps needs to leave the giving out advice out for people who are actually classy.

• Haha
Does anyone else think their new house looks odd? The front door looks like it up a path between the house 😂 (no I’m not jealous, I have a very wealthy family and husband)

From what we've seen I find the layout of this house very strange . It may look better of course when it's got carpets and furniture in but at the moment it looks weird . Very odd shaped rooms and strange ceilings .