Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
I’m so glad it’s not just me, I used to like her but just feel she is so false and her high pitch squealing 🤯 she eats like a beast in surprised she not the size of a house unless it’s all lies for likes!? 😳🤔🤔

Reactions: 2

SeenTheLight

Oh I used to love her but then I saw a recent post where she declared that her ENTIRE bathroom had been gifted. Quite literally everything in it!! And the “diet starts on Monday”/ joking while ordering at McDonalds is wearing thin (even if she’s not)

Libbub

VIP Member
Sorry but this woman is literally a fucking pig. The size of her meals. Tonight there must have been 10 roast potatoes on her plate. She's an absolute glutton. There's people literally that have nothing to eat at the moment because the supermarkets have been striped bare by the like of her. All I can say is she must shit like an elephant.

Instaboredem

She is a craft piece of work... she is cleverly putting AD/gifted on her stories but if you look at her grid posts no mention of it 🤬🤬🤬

And now it’s advertising silk pillowcases to improve your hair!

She’s a walking / talking ADVERT! Relentless consumerism. Next will be free stuff for the dog no doubt 😡

• Haha
It’s just a constant carousel of ADs.
Does she ever pay for anything in her home herself? Why do brands even work with her? She’s so boring and entitled - she hardly puts any work into her content. She’ll only post if there’s money to be made or a freebie to show. What a shallow woman she is. Grabby sales Influencers, like her, are the worst type of role model society needs.
I used to enjoy her posts, back in the sweetie jar days, then she was gifted wallpaper and removed paper she had only had up for a short period. Then she moved and every item was a gift, it’s not that I care it’s free it’s that how can you trust someone’s opinion on items that are always given to them? I honestly don’t know how she manages to get everything as a freebie, her following isn’t that great.

Lucylee

I’ve just commented about this page on another thread. She is such an ad dodger.. it’s actually ridiculous the amount she receives.. noticed the garden furniture wasn’t stated ad gifted either.... 🙄 and honestly the food........

Bluebird7

Chatty Member
I don’t get why she’s always in the shop buying sweets when she has sweet jars full at home?

Libbub

VIP Member
She doesn't post unless its to show off some freebie
Well let's face it the inbetween bits we used to see didn't paint her in a particularly good light. Road rage virtually every day, obscene amounts of food(yes I know she's reigned that in now) and decorating rooms just because she can.

Libbub

VIP Member
Wtf has she done to that dog???? Instead of gorging on food herself she's over feeding that dog. Omg that poor dog. It's soooo over weight.

• Wow

Instaboredem

Home_sweet_home _46 is disgusting, how can she justify stripping a newly wall papered room just to advertise some more..what total waste..think of those lesss fortunate you greedy cow 😡😡😡😡😡

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I'll say it again, she used to be fun. I followed her account and never minded the freebies then. What I dont get is she disappeared off the gram, popped up with a new house and suddenly she had everything gifted. TenS of thousands of pounds worth within months. How? Her engagement is really low, virtually zero if you look at the comments. What are the companies getting out of it?

The garden is gorgeous but again what retune are the companies getting? She doesn't mark that things are ads. She puts advertisement in the bottom of text but you don't actually know if it's all an ad, some of the items are ad or what.

Shes a greedy bastard but fair play to her, she's played the game and has a house furnished beautifully top to bottom., inside and out for very little work

DebbieF

VIP Member
Another insta hun freeloader and they wonder why they have tattle threads 🙄 @cantstandinfluencers Rosebud was never keen to declare all the freebies in her previous home. Someone may have reported her to ASA, she’s a lot better but is still being sneaky with the ad declarations, which should be clearly marked and not hidden or disguised. The new house has been gifted free carpets in every room, there is a load of other stuff as well.

She angling for a new kitchen, probably negotiating with all the different companies 🤬

She does have something missing in her life and I would say that is a baby, hence why they have Maggie to fill the void; I wonder if she had a discount for that purchase 🤣😂

Lucylee

Yeah she is rather vulgar and a bit rude.. I don’t like all that .. again don’t know why I watch but I think it’s all a big play up for the insta!!

DebbieF

VIP Member
She’s not very clear with the ADs is she? Does she get most stuff for free?
Since she’s moved house she has been a lot more transparent. Previously she was very sneaky and underhand, these insta huns don’t like you knowing how much gifted/PR/free items they have fleeced from companies. They they wonder why they have a Tattle thread, she’s not the only one they are all at it.

When I first followed her I thought she was hilarious. But that quickly was replaced by wtf? A grown women acting like a 5 year old wore thin fast. Her lack of self control pisses me off, I feel like shes trying so hard to look normal and down to earth but actually its just coming across like a big act. That binge eating, the dinners, the farting, the baths with mascara running down her face, the laugh, the over-packed house full of gifted tacky shite. She spoke before about having a child, what hope in hell does that kid have? A mum with no self control and Matty moo the dad who has a behaviour chart and enables mum's monstrous, giant baby binge eating act.