Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
I’ve just commented about this page on another thread. She is such an ad dodger.. it’s actually ridiculous the amount she receives.. noticed the garden furniture wasn’t stated ad gifted either.... 🙄 and honestly the food........
She seriously is I think her entire house is gifted! Like she’s short of money anyway 🙄😳 she never declares that things are gifted or paid add etc people like this should get in real trouble for it!
The food is somthing else it really is, how can someone eat the amount of food and shit she shovels in her mouth is beyond me!

Reactions: 1

Lucylee

Oh I know it is terrible .. I was talking about this earlier both her and the lady that does interior_styling_18 .. never an AD in sight! It’s all too much now! Oh and the food... the food she consumes or it may all be fake for the follows! Who knows...

She's terrible for declaring ads! Needs reporting and shutting down.
She's got no self control over anything by the looks of things. Prances around with her stupid laugh to try and be funny and the constant shopping for sweets... JESUS! No wonder she's fat. Eating icecream by the box. Her content is shit and I'm sick of listening to the -diet starts Monday- crap every single week.

Omg so she’s got a free study from Hammonds and free blinds. Does she ever pay for anything?
She just redecorates rooms to promote all the free stuff that she’s paid to advertise. Not cool at all Rosie 😡 Promoting this type of behaviour is so bad for the planet. There is something severely lacking in that life of hers. It’s like she uses her house as a showroom for brands - that’s not a home. And Does she ever have anyone sleep over to enjoy any of these re-decorated and paid for rooms? Such a bloody waste. I won’t go near these brands that gift in this way.If they helped charities like hospices, women’s refuge, homeless centres, I may be more forgiving, but to gift a woman who can clearly afford this stuff in the first place is crazy. She’ll only be chucking it all out after 12 months. Hasn’t she had numerous free beds and been called out on this as she kept changing them all the time? Same for lighting? Does she sell it all on eBay?

Does she buy her followers? All she does is beg, show freebies and does ADs. I can’t see the appeal. She comes across as crass and lazy to be honest.

DebbieF

VIP Member
She’s only gone and bought a dog from Epicbullyz, she has always wanted a bulldog and now she has one. She is rather cute and it’s called Maggie 😊