Home_sweet_home_46

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Tell me I’m not the only one getting fed up of her constantly shovelling food in her mouth like a pig, never declaring an add or gift, and that gap in the top of her teeth looks like food stick in there..... get it filled on hun 😁

Reactions: 6
I’m so glad it’s not just me, I used to like her but just feel she is so false and her high pitch squealing 🤯 she eats like a beast in surprised she not the size of a house unless it’s all lies for likes!? 😳🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
I don’t get why she’s always in the shop buying sweets when she has sweet jars full at home?

I’ve just commented about this page on another thread. She is such an ad dodger.. it’s actually ridiculous the amount she receives.. noticed the garden furniture wasn’t stated ad gifted either.... 🙄 and honestly the food........

I’ve just commented about this page on another thread. She is such an ad dodger.. it’s actually ridiculous the amount she receives.. noticed the garden furniture wasn’t stated ad gifted either.... 🙄 and honestly the food........
She seriously is I think her entire house is gifted! Like she’s short of money anyway 🙄😳 she never declares that things are gifted or paid add etc people like this should get in real trouble for it!
The food is somthing else it really is, how can someone eat the amount of food and tit she shovels in her mouth is beyond me!

Reactions: 1
Oh I know it is terrible .. I was talking about this earlier both her and the lady that does interior_styling_18 .. never an AD in sight! It’s all too much now! Oh and the food... the food she consumes or it may all be fake for the follows! Who knows...

When I first followed her I thought she was hilarious. But that quickly was replaced by wtf? A grown women acting like a 5 year old wore thin fast. Her lack of self control pisses me off, I feel like shes trying so hard to look normal and down to earth but actually its just coming across like a big act. That binge eating, the dinners, the farting, the baths with mascara running down her face, the laugh, the over-packed house full of gifted tacky shite. She spoke before about having a child, what hope in hell does that kid have? A mum with no self control and Matty moo the dad who has a behaviour chart and enables mum's monstrous, giant baby binge eating act.

Oh I used to love her but then I saw a recent post where she declared that her ENTIRE bathroom had been gifted. Quite literally everything in it!! And the “diet starts on Monday”/ joking while ordering at McDonalds is wearing thin (even if she’s not)

Yeah she is rather vulgar and a bit rude.. I don’t like all that .. again don’t know why I watch but I think it’s all a big play up for the insta!!

Yeah she is rather vulgar and a bit rude.. I don’t like all that .. again don’t know why I watch but I think it’s all a big play up for the insta!!
She’s vile, and I think it must all be for show for sure very false in every sense!

She's terrible for declaring ads! Needs reporting and shutting down.
She's got no self control over anything by the looks of things. Prances around with her stupid laugh to try and be funny and the constant shopping for sweets... JESUS! No wonder she's fat. Eating icecream by the box. Her content is tit and I'm sick of listening to the -diet starts Monday- crap every single week.