Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

celene1985

Itโ€™s the cooker splashback with her name on that I dnt understand when she is a family? Where is there names? Weird home is also full of tat I dnt understand how she gets lots of likes and free stuff gifted

Reactions: 2

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Her house is too busy for me itโ€™s like sheโ€™s bought everything thatโ€™s raved about on Instagram and slung it all together nothing looks right ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

fluffnstuff

Crikey, I follow her and she was on around 25k, how has she grown so fast and why? I never see any 'real' content, just the same old

Agree nothing classy at all in there bog standard that she begged for even wooden spoons ffs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿก๐Ÿก๐Ÿก๐Ÿก

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ jealous no Love we all have morals an not professional beggers
So, shes in it just for free stuff? Honest, but disgusting

Has anyone looked at her followers list since her numbers jumped? Accounts that donโ€™t follow any other home account or cleaning account, her is the only one, and they are foreign names, definitely buying followers
Just checked her follower list and you're right, would explain the huge leap in such a short time. She has bought followers so is now sat with a bunch of non engaged fake followers but no growth in her story views etc to match that. How desperate and tragic

Lolxlolx

Canโ€™t stand her Iโ€™d rather jump off a cliff than to look at her freaking ugly home

woofer1

Anyone here follow her ??? Her user names home of ishy with like a million fucking xโ€™s an underscores. I used to like her tbh but now sheโ€™s just turning into a snob whoโ€™s full of her self and posts ad after ad! Home of ishy more like home of shitty ๐Ÿคฃ
her house is awful

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Someoneโ€™s upset. Looks like she seen this thread.
โ€˜Negativityโ€™ check โœ”
โ€˜Trollsโ€™ check โœ”
โ€˜Jealousyโ€™ check โœ”

Thetruthteller

Just had a little look on her stories and Iโ€™m in horror at her using the word โ€œ******โ€ wow just wow!!!! Very quickly deleted tho I have reported this account and I suggest everyone else dose the same! Vile vile person!