Home of ishy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone here follow her ??? Her user names home of ishy with like a million bleeping x’s an underscores. I used to like her tbh but now she’s just turning into a snob who’s full of her self and posts ad after ad! Home of ishy more like home of crappy 🤣

Reactions: 4
Can’t stand her I’d rather jump off a cliff than to look at her freaking ugly home

Reactions: 2
A house full of sheer tack.
Hey I’m new to this , if I’m being honest , I don’t really like much of the home instagrammers but home of ishy is one of the 3 I actually really like , she’s really sweet and funny , she doesn’t seem like a snob and i love her personality ... her house is lovely too . x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hey I’m new to this , if I’m being honest , I don’t really like much of the home instagrammers but home of ishy is one of the 3 I actually really like , she’s really sweet and funny , she doesn’t seem like a snob and i love her personality ... her house is lovely too . x
Which other 2 do you like?

It’s the cooker splashback with her name on that I dnt understand when she is a family? Where is there names? Weird home is also full of tat I dnt understand how she gets lots of likes and free stuff gifted

A house full of sheer tack
Which other 2 do you like?
No 40 home renovation and sjb home . x
It’s the cooker splashback with her name on that I dnt understand when she is a family? Where is there names? Weird home is also full of tat I dnt understand how she gets lots of likes and free stuff gifted
if I’m being honest that’s the thing people like a lot , the splash back with the name on but it’s personal preference . x

This thread has clearly been set up by the account itself to drum up a bit of interest in the account. Must have run out of followers to buy....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
if I’m being honest that’s the thing people like a lot , the splash back with the name on but it’s personal preference . x
That’s an odd thing to say. How would you know that is what people like the best? Ishy is that you??? How many accounts have you set up?? This is hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s an odd thing to say. How would you know that is what people like the best? Ishy is that you??? How many accounts have you set up?? This is hilarious
Has to be her 😂 I used to follow her and she had a highlight on sjb home and sjb home has her on her highlights they are obviously very close and she mentioned her in the 2 accounts out of the 3 that she apparently liked! Hi ishy 😁😁

Reactions: 6
Omg she is such a fake it makes me wana puke her house is nothing more than a IKEA job she gotta remind herself her name with that stupid splash back 😂 nothe but professional beggars her an her so called mate sjb aka "Sorry Just Begging"😂😂😂

I Can Smell something is it Fishy Ishy 🐡🐟🐠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone’s upset. Looks like she seen this thread.
‘Negativity’ check ✔
‘Trolls’ check ✔
‘Jealousy’ check ✔

Omg she is such a fake it makes me wana puke her house is nothing more than a IKEA job she gotta remind herself her name with that stupid splash back 😂 nothe but professional beggars her an her so called mate sjb aka "Sorry Just Begging"😂😂😂

I Can Smell something is it Fishy Ishy 🐡🐟🐠
😂😂😂 SJB Sorry Just Begging 🤣 so true!

Reactions: 3
My friend runs a follow loop. Ishy would sign up and not follow the rules to get followers without following back. She's fake. Not genuine followers

• Wow
Reactions: 6