Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

This is betsy

A house full of sheer tack
Which other 2 do you like?
No 40 home renovation and sjb home . x
It’s the cooker splashback with her name on that I dnt understand when she is a family? Where is there names? Weird home is also full of tat I dnt understand how she gets lots of likes and free stuff gifted
if I’m being honest that’s the thing people like a lot , the splash back with the name on but it’s personal preference . x

wiganuser

VIP Member
She has zero content...the decor never changes and she doesnt get any gifted stuff for an account her size..its the most tackiest house ever, i want to de clutter it all especially her 6 pictures above her bed

Hey I’m new to this , if I’m being honest , I don’t really like much of the home instagrammers but home of ishy is one of the 3 I actually really like , she’s really sweet and funny , she doesn’t seem like a snob and i love her personality ... her house is lovely too . x
Which other 2 do you like?

ldmgk124

Her house is disgusting! Honestly makes me feel sick the amount of tack. She has so many followers because she’s constantly doing a giveaway ‘follow to be in with the chance of winning’

Emiller

Followed Ishy when she was on around 20k, she has definitely lost friends on the gram as they outed her for buying followers, but you must not ask if she's bought followers or she flaps and blocks. Personally never spoken to the girl but saw an account do a story on her a while back and put up screenshots of their conversation exchange which was them challenging her and her acting dumb until they showed screenshots of all her bought accounts. All quite petty but still, entertaining.
Why do these accounts buy followers, what's the gain? I don't understand why the numbers matter so much, is it for gifts etc?