Hollyoaks #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf they haven't bought any good new characters in since lockdown which is probably why it's took us a while to take to kitty & the twins. It's a shame there cutting down episodes & cast coz it's only starting to get good again. I've been watching since 2006 & I think the last couple of years have been the worst

Reactions: 3
2006-2008 were the best Hollyoaks years, hands down! Such amazing storylines going on, nothing was boring.

Reactions: 5
Jeremy Sheffield aka Patrick is coming back. But not as Patrick. As Patrick’s twin

Reactions: 6
Have I gone back in time? Is it April Fools?!
---
No, they’re taking the piss surely. The twin is called Jez

Reactions: 8
Just when you think Hollyoaks couldn’t get any wilder and less true to life

Reactions: 8
Poor Steph Waring. You get sacked and then this happens. I’d be fuming
Makes no sense. Cindy has so much more need in the village than this! Also side note, other than maybe Tony, was it just that Steph was on too high a salary and that is why they got rid? Either way it was such a bad move for someone who is there from the beginning and her character is far from boring!

Reactions: 4
Apparently they all get paid the same

Reactions: 2
We all know him as patrick tho they should of got a different actor if they wanted to bring his twin in. It sounds like a ridiculous storyline & not believable at all. Only good thing that could come out if this story is if dodger returned but I doubt it

WHY are they bringing so many characters back when the show is on the verge of being axed? If channel 4 are trying to save money may I suggest not bringing back previously dismissed characters, just a thought! Saving on cast costs might have got us another stunt soon.

Reactions: 4
I think we'll find out more in next couple of week on who's gettin axed coz they'll be starting to film the time jump for September soon

Reactions: 1
Jeremy Sheffield aka Patrick is coming back. But not as Patrick. As Patrick’s twin
Hahaha of course they are Hollyoaks you are goals
---
This should be behind a spoiler surely

Anyone who watches at the streaming pace
Did Lizzie die?
People on Facebook are acting like she did like something really bad happened

ETA
It’s true

Reactions: 6
Anyone who watches at the streaming pace
Did Lizzie die?
People on Facebook are acting like she did like something really bad happened

ETA
It’s true
That episode was all a bit odd. Did anyone else think it seemed rushed? Plus not giving cpr a chAnce! It all felt a bit bang-you’re dead-bye