Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the posts about trying to save the dying fly in her kitchen? Mortified the age of her crying saying she needs to save a bloody fly 😑😑😑

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see the posts about trying to save the dying fly in her kitchen? Mortified the age of her crying saying she needs to save a bloody fly 😑😑😑
mall for attention. She thinks by doing that tit people will think she is ‘cute’ the same as the acting thick it’s so people think aww she’s cute rather than being an absolute attention seeker

Reactions: 1
She’s got a new car but I’m sure she can’t drive?? She’s always the passenger in her mums car? Is it like how she kids on her mums house is her own? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I always wondered if she lost her license that’s why her mum drove her everywhere cause why would you not just get insured on ur mums car🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I don’t follow her and didn’t even realise there was a thread but my favourite influencer thing.. probably of all time was finding her when she had the BBL and posted that vlog about it. The way she looked no different than before after going through all that 😭 I’d be sick!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why on earth would you turn a 4 bedroom house into a 3?? Financially makes no sense. I’ve always to know more about the family cos her mum is just sooo rough and no mention of the dad but she will give the odd snippet off I love him so much I just don’t see him. Anyone shed some light?

Reactions: 8