Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moaning about her teeth in stories today, I think she’s never going to be happy with her looks which is a shame.

Reactions: 3
Please tell me someone else has seen her story today telling everyone the shocking fact that Africa is a continent not a country :oops: Her and her mum saying she’s not stupid and other people will definitely be surprised by that?! I knew that in primary school and I’m pretty sure most people did too but okay 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And most of the outfits on her story are too wee!
Noticed how all the dresses she’s selling are a size 6 and even a 4. Like sorry but there is no way in hell she’s below a size 8 she’s definitely in denial 😂

Reactions: 2
Oh my god I am sooooo glad someone has made a thread, ive been meaning to make one for Ages. The Africa stories the other day had me like 😫 how on Earth is it possible to be that dumb????

Reactions: 2
I find her preaching quite false when I met her she was literally looking down on everyone yet says ‘I’m a girls girl!’

also she said ‘home hair cut and colour by me!’ Gurlll we know you just took those extensions out.

• Heart
I find her preaching quite false when I met her she was literally looking down on everyone yet says ‘I’m a girls girl!’

also she said ‘home hair cut and colour by me!’ Gurlll we know you just took those extensions out.
So glad someone else said it! I can see right through her bullshit of being this lovely caring girl, she’s only nice to people who’s face fit or has over 3000 followers 😂🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I swear all her tweets are cringey quotes that are 100% just for retweets 😂 Like you can tell she’s a witch in person but acts all positive on social media to gain popularity. I feel like most the people who call her out or post about her on here are probably nice people in person so they see through it?

Reactions: 4
I swear all her tweets are cringey quotes that are 100% just for retweets 😂 Like you can tell she’s a witch in person but acts all positive on social media to gain popularity. I feel like most the people who call her out or post about her on here are probably nice people in person so they see through it?
They are so cringe too! It’s annoying when you see her Depop posts ‘worn for promo’ so you didn’t even go out like that yet claim you do!

Find her diet chat so toxic too and we all know that’s not her house she lives with her mum, why pretend!

Reactions: 6
They are so cringe too! It’s annoying when you see her Depop posts ‘worn for promo’ so you didn’t even go out like that yet claim you do!

Find her diet chat so toxic too and we all know that’s not her house she lives with her mum, why pretend!
I also don't get where she gets her money from. Surely promo and working two days a week as a MUA doesn't make that much?!

Has to be cos she couldn't afford that house no way
Unless she works but lies about it, she lives around east end of Glasgow I saw her in the local supermarket once & was confused to how I recognised her, she genuinely walks around looking at people as if they'll recognise her

Unless she works but lies about it, she lives around east end of Glasgow I saw her in the local supermarket once & was confused to how I recognised her, she genuinely walks around looking at people as if they'll recognise her
It’s not her house, it’s her mums house don’t let her fool you

• Haha