Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Glasgow influencers thread was great 😂 so much drama with people we were talking about then seeing it and putting it all over their instagram and then replying to us and screenshotting it onto her stories but deleting it on the actual tattle site so no one could call her out cos she was bareface lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
^ this wasn’t slagging her looks off, she’s just had a major glow up.

Has anyone noticed she always seems to try to make herself look slimmer? And squeezes into dresses that don’t fit? She sold loads of size 6 lavish Alice dresses on her story recently and they looked like they could burst! She is slim so why doesn’t she just buy clothes that fit.

Plus the clothes she sells are gifted! I hate that.

Has anyone noticed she always seems to try to make herself look slimmer? And squeezes into dresses that don’t fit? She sold loads of size 6 lavish Alice dresses on her story recently and they looked like they could burst! She is slim so why doesn’t she just buy clothes that fit.

Plus the clothes she sells are gifted! I hate that.
Yeah you can tell she’s gained weight since last summer (not a criticism I actually think her figures nicer now) and heard her complain about gaining weight countless times. I wonder what she looks like in person as everything she uploads is so heavily posed to make herself look skinnier that you can’t really tell? She’s definitely still slim though!

Yeah you can tell she’s gained weight since last summer (not a criticism I actually think her figures nicer now) and heard her complain about gaining weight countless times. I wonder what she looks like in person as everything she uploads is so heavily posed to make herself look skinnier that you can’t really tell? She’s definitely still slim though!

She's defo slim in person but not as much as she makes out. Saw her at the races as I said before and she was squeezed into a dress again

Reactions: 1
She's defo slim in person but not as much as she makes out. Saw her at the races as o said and she was squeezed into a dress again
I served her in my work last summer when she was skinnier (or at least she looked it from her instagram). I remember telling my colleague she had loads of followers on insta and she looked her up and said “well she definitely looks better in photos” :ROFLMAO: You can tell shes not super skinny in the group photos she uploads with friends - although to be fair she’s tall with her friends all being small/petite which can make her look larger in comparison.

That one seems more like her actual size and not as posed. Would kill for her body either way 😂

Yeah she’s definitely got a nice figure and she shouldn’t overpose to try and hide it! I think she looks much healthier/better than she did before when she was skinnier. She’d also look better if she wore clothes that were her actual size 😂

Yeah she’s definitely got a nice figure and she shouldn’t overpose to try and hide it! I think she looks much healthier/better than she did before when she was skinnier. She’d also look better if she wore clothes that were her actual size 😂

She defo does, her collar bones were waaay too prominent when she was skinnier and it just didn't look right.
It is so not comfy trying to squeeze into too small dresses either, id rather enjoy my night than being uncomfortable with a 2 sizes two small dress on. That's why she always has something covering her midriff she obv knows it herself

Reactions: 1
05E01137-E269-4078-B2A2-AB75C78036B7.png
Her hips look like they’re gonna pop out the dress, it’s not a good look.