Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tater

Chatty Member
Oh wow so Jess has had to deal with going from having a fella to having a female partner? Gosh that must of been tough for her. I wonder how she really feels about it all. Ohh you must of heard of Lucy and Bryan 🤣 they have their own thread on here
Haha yeah! I know! Apparently she was super supportive. Ohhhh Lucy and Bryan yes I have. I am not up to date in the slightest at all with anything to do with them. I caught a bit of one of her lives the other day though. Perhaps I'll have to look up the thread and try and get filled in on what the deal is with them.

SforShortbread

VIP Member
I don't think she has ever given her real name out. I think that her dead name is not her original name and she changed her name so no one will fin her that's how good CON ARTISTS work if don't know their real name you can't do the background work!
Her business was registered in her dead name.

whoitsme

Work hard player harder people 😂😂 it gets quite interesting too. If it was me I’d defiantly would of stayed so she obviously saw the out in H’s ways too.

crushedvelvet65

I’ll go first.. I may as well just admit and put it out there. My names holly stanley and I had to make this account to get all the attention that I’m losing from my mods at the moment. I also forgot to state in my lives that did you know my mum is actually the Virgin Mary and that’s how I know so much about how bullshit the bible is? Just had to put it out there and my dad was Joseph but the three wise men stole me as a baby then sold me to the queen recently
Omg 😂😂😂

Molly_Ol

Haha yeah! I know! Apparently, she was super supportive. Ohhhh Lucy and Bryan yes I have. I am not up to date in the slightest at all with anything to do with them. I caught a bit of one of her lives the other day though. Perhaps I'll have to look up the thread and try and get filled in on what the deal is with them.
Ohh what's the thread name 😏

You can tell the lil miss red girl is Holly's current arse licker. She will be mod soon, then will end up in another demi situation.
Maybe demi has been arrested cos I've seen no other troll account since hols said the other day about arrests
That Nicky one always asking what mods are in to she be mod next

Tater

Chatty Member
Oh everyone of the troll accounts is demi! I reckon bi-polar bear is on here 😂😂 someone yesterday said they wrote a post on here trying too stick up for H and it got deleted, I never see that at all think someone was lying 🤣🤣
I saw that. You can't delete posts as far as I can see else I would have deleted my post with the unfortunate typo and re written it to be respectful. I did chuckle at that comment. If we could delete then I'm sure one of us would have removed the misgendering posts from those users who did to keep the thread respectful.

Blame the kids..... Always.
Agreed. They are the reasons behind many of the things that get forgotten about for me. Like booking online shopping and my sanity.

The eggs from October 😷 yuck yuck 🤢
Sorry what was this?! I missed this!!

Done it 😄 happy reading haha

I often wonder why Jess married holly. Like what does she gain from this facade of a marriage? Certainly not happiness from the looks of things
I can't find the tag 😭😭

Last edited: