Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh I wonder what's happened??
I have listened to fearnes podcast and she's not shy in saying she hates going out, loves an early night and will straight up say she won't go to a party because she would rather be at home but before kids I thought she was a party girl with HW

Reactions: 11
I have listened to fearnes podcast and she's not shy in saying she hates going out, loves an early night and will straight up say she won't go to a party because she would rather be at home but before kids I thought she was a party girl with HW
Ah could it be Fern is against the party lifestyle ie coke??

Reactions: 7
I really like Fearne, I think she’s gone in the right direction....holly just needs to act her age. The giggly prancing teenage act is pathetic, knocking on 40 not 21 for gods sake

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Isnt Fearnes husband an ex addict ? Maybe that's why she isnt as close to Holly
I think she mentioned ex alcoholic which baffles me as to why she still occasionally has the odd gin at home. I assumed you wouldn't have alcohol around someone who is an ex addict

Reactions: 3
Probably 12 years ago I worked for a high end shop on carnaby street London. Holly came in with her PR person and basically demanded free items. I rang our press and they agreed a limit of £250, she was not happy with that and Basically kicked off. In the end press people at head office caved and allowed her to have an unlimited budget. Much to my annoyance. Anyway, she actually spent a LARGE portion of the spend on items for her husband and kids!! Which is not the point of these things, it’s meant to showcase the product on the celebrity. she came across as a right twit and I’ve always disliked her since.

Also on a side note, we had Kanye West in the same week and he spent a fortune and PAID for everything and didn’t even ask for a discount. just goes to show the difference between a true celebrity...

Don’t be fooled by Holly. She’s rude.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Probably 12 years ago I worked for a high end shop on carnaby street London. Holly came in with her PR person and basically demanded free items. I rang our press and they agreed a limit of £250, she was not happy with that and Basically kicked off. In the end press people at head office caved and allowed her to have an unlimited budget. Much to my annoyance. Anyway, she actually spent a LARGE portion of the spend on items for her husband and kids!! Which is not the point of these things, it’s meant to showcase the product on the celebrity. she came across as a right twit and I’ve always disliked her since.

Also on a side note, we had Kanye West in the same week and he spent a fortune and PAID for everything and didn’t even ask for a discount. just goes to show the difference between a true celebrity...

Don’t be fooled by Holly. She’s rude.
Great story thanks for sharing ☺

Reactions: 16
Great story thanks for sharing ☺
No problem.
I was trying to remember if we had any other celebs in with a story to share in terms of demanding freebies and the only one I can think of is Miquita Oliver (T4 TV host) she also totally abused the press discount and got all her mates in picking free stuff 😕

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Oh maybe it was, I thought it was alcohol mentioned in a recent podcast or I assumed it was 🤔
I'd say she'd be nervous enough mentioning heroin.

I only remember, because he and his first wife had done a campaign for Calvin Klein (along with their kids) and I remember thinking they were perfect (I was young and dumb then 😂)anyways shortly after that the marriage broke down and I remember reading about him being a smack head and being shocked 😂🤷‍♀️

So I'd say his past has been sanitized for the sake of her career, because she's the bigger star. Just my two cents

No problem.
I was trying to remember if we had any other celebs in with a story to share in terms of demanding freebies and the only one I can think of is Miquita Oliver (T4 TV host) she also totally abused the press discount and got all her mates in picking free stuff 😕
No!! I used to love her back in the day 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.