Holly Willoughby #2 Where's Willoughby? Surprise days off ill, from her "job" with Phil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked her in her earlier days with Stephen Mulhern on CITV. But these days, eeek 👎and especially when she's with Schofield, childish

Reactions: 1
Has anyone heard the rumours from quite a reliable source that her and Dan are swingers?
Apparently they swap with paddy M & his wife

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Was there not a rumour about a year or so ago that it was her that had the affair with Paddy and not the Appleton sister?

I can imagine Holly & Dan have an open relationship but I don’t believe they swing with them especially as they live in different parts of the country and Christine is quite open about how she is at home so much because of the needs of her kids

Reactions: 6
Paddy is just a cheat I don’t think Christine should dress it up as swinging. He’s such a dirty rat

Paddy is just a cheat I don’t think Christine should dress it up as swinging. He’s such a dirty rat
She probably could dress it up as swinging if she’s also involved - willingly - and having sex with other people too

Reactions: 4
Has anyone heard the rumours from quite a reliable source that her and Dan are swingers?
Apparently they swap with paddy M & his wife
There was a rumour that they swap with Fearne Cotton and her husband too, but whether that's just an outgrowth of the rumours about Holly and Fearne sleeping with each other, I don't know.

Speaking of Fearne, I thought they were best mates? Or did they fall out? Don't really see them together now.

Fearne started acting her age, Holly didn't, is the very flippant answer.

Supposedly they didn't actually fall out though.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her new show with Bradley on BBC hasn't done well according to critics

Her new show with Bradley on BBC hasn't done well according to critics
It’s been sat on the shelf since Feb 2020. I don’t know if the BBC held it back because the main prize is a holiday abroad and they didn’t want to show it during lockdown when trips abroad were not allowed or because they knew it was a pile of tit and wanted to shove out these 4 episodes during the Summer months when people are out more so hoping nobody will be at home to notice it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She probably could dress it up as swinging if she’s also involved - willingly - and having sex with other people too
Of course but given the previous coverage on his cheating I would be inclined to believe it isn’t mutual

Of course but given the previous coverage on his cheating I would be inclined to believe it isn’t mutual
I don’t see the attraction in him at all, I think there’s something really creepy about him. I can imagine him sleazing about backstage on Take me Out

Reactions: 8
I want to be hopeful that they give to charity and good causes, so taking that money isn't such a big deal, but the cynic in me doesn't trust them.
Its still not really theirs to give ! Don’t apply for the scheme if you don’t need it .

I don’t see the attraction in him at all, I think there’s something really creepy about him. I can imagine him sleazing about backstage on Take me Out
I used to work with someone who did some security work backstage on Take Me Out a few years ago, he said Paddy was really grumpy and rude when the cameras were off.

Reactions: 2
I used to work with someone who did some security work backstage on Take Me Out a few years ago, he said Paddy was really grumpy and rude when the cameras were off.
I second this used to work at bbc and paddy came to do his game show. He was always in a bad mood until the cameras came on or he was in front of the audience

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.