Holly Willoughby #2 Where's Willoughby? Surprise days off ill, from her "job" with Phil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nonsense. She presents one of the biggest shows in America. She has been quite open in saying why they moved back and it was all linked to her family and having her kids grow up here. She says she will still travel back to do her show as and when it is allowed

I do agree with Alison and Josie and Dermot to an extent. He is a good presenter but either This Morning doesn’t work for him or it’s the partnership with Alison
I think its both. Hes not right for TM and there is zero chemistry between him and alison. I think they actually know this themselves it just doesnt work.

Reactions: 15
Josie well and truly gets on my tits. Why they have her on there is beyond me. She is one of the most irritating people on TV

Reactions: 15
Agree. Clearly failed in the US, I didn't understand how she got back on so many shows here so quickly, for a few weeks she seemed to be everywhere.
Same old 90s presenter, who was on a popular show back in the day, but somehow remain relevant (despite not really being so) today. It is quite irritating.

Reactions: 3
That is really weird that they would keep up the facade of distance on TV but then pose for that photo.

Reactions: 9
Holly's style is really frumpy again. I know she was at Wimbledon but even when she's on TM she looks so frumpy and boring. I liked the wee phase (2018ish) when she tried to be a bit more edgy with her style

Reactions: 9
Holly's style is really frumpy again. I know she was at Wimbledon but even when she's on TM she looks so frumpy and boring. I liked the wee phase (2018ish) when she tried to be a bit more edgy with her style
Something has changed with her, maybe confidence? If she wears anything above the knee, she looks really uncomfortable with her knees glued together as if paparazzi's are trying to upskirt her in a taxi. She never used to look this uncomfortable with more edgier fashion.

Reactions: 1
Something has changed with her, maybe confidence? If she wears anything above the knee, she looks really uncomfortable with her knees glued together as if paparazzi's are trying to upskirt her in a taxi. She never used to look this uncomfortable with more edgier fashion.
Being sat next to a predator will do that to you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I see Hollys husband Dan has just sponged 10k through the furlough scheme paid for by you and me - happy days eh !

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I see Hollys husband Dan has just sponged 10k through the furlough scheme paid for by you and me - happy days eh !
I want to be hopeful that they give to charity and good causes, so taking that money isn't such a big deal, but the cynic in me doesn't trust them.

Reactions: 2
She has a different stylist now and doesn’t look half as good as she used to

Reactions: 2
I want to be hopeful that they give to charity and good causes, so taking that money isn't such a big deal, but the cynic in me doesn't trust them.
That’s still not what the furlough scheme is for and an absolute piss take to take that money just to give to charity. Which is unlikely anyway.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.