Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was going for a shower and a shave hours ago clearly forgot about her personal hygiene …. Again

Reactions: 9
So people are gifting this idiot TikTok take a cut then she is talking about gifting herself to get up the rankings and TikTok take a further cut so not only is TikTok making a fortune she is devaluing the money people gift her in the first place …. What a pleb

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she’s spent that 4k already. Some people would kill for that money and she runs around spending it on sex toys, eyelashes and lip filler? I see she’s begging to get back on the rising stars again 🥱

Reactions: 9
16 threads and she doesn’t think she’s problematic honestly

Reactions: 11
When did she get a box from tiktok?
I think that she might be part of a gifting ring maybe with Gcrew part of it just seems that she is getting quite a few big gifts!!!

Reactions: 3
Like I mentioned in other thread, there's some dark background to Holly which I believe is yet to come out. But so many people will turn a blind eye to it and still stick with H.

Reactions: 15
She thinks overtaking MK on the rankings is going to what exactly? Holly I have repeatedly heard you say come on got to get on the rankings and get as high as we can yet you say you aren't begging

So basically Holly you moan that the top ones only battle each other and gift each other big yet you and grew are planning on doing exactly that

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.