Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they're going to pride on Sunday? Liverpool pride is on Saturday hun 🤣

"He wants me, I'm bleeping gorgeous. He wants a bit of me" Lmmmmaaaaooooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Everytime she says something twice I want to punch myself in the face it drives me nuts

She’s off to the pub this is not a drill she’s off to the pub 😂
I give it 2 minutes until she gives her table number out

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like I’ve been Holly’s sapphire prescription! What the bell is going on this morning with these GROWN ARSE ADULTS!! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh no she forgot to change the ‘hormone’ patch this morning (obviously Fluu’s fault)!

That’s it she’s detransitioned in seconds. That 5 o clock shadow darlinnggg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Holly nearly having a breakdown saying pf is a bleep and a prick. What for I hear you ask? Because HOLLY forgot to put a new patch on when she took the old one off on live in the bath earlier and waved it around to show it to pf. But it's flus fault. Of course.
Screenshot_20220729-090810_TikTok.jpg
here's the make old patch. Why didn't you just change it then holly?
And it's a very big deal but not nig enough to leave her barstool.

• Sick
Our Hols is sooooo serious about her transition, she 'forgot' to put on her made-up hormone patch 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Holly nearly having a breakdown saying pf is a bleep and a prick. What for I hear you ask? Because HOLLY forgot to put a new patch on when she took the old one off on live in the bah earlier and waved it around to show it to pf. But it's flush fault. Of course. View attachment 1455453here's the make old patch. Why didn't you just change it then holly?
Ewww the furry edge

• Sick
  • Haha
Going to the bar saying 'table 7' to herself as if it's to remember on the short walk to order food. Just ask for free drinks if your desperate holly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well looks like I’m blocking my night off so I’m available for all the drama once she’s drunk as I ALWAYS miss it

• Haha
I'm actually buzzing she gave out her table number. With any luck she'll get pissed and miss curfew!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
“I’m paying for everything myself today so you won’t be running around with all my drinks” bugger off

Imagine the police saying right for your safety you need to come off tiktok and your response is OK ill just go live going to the pub and stay on live all day so I can very easily be identified and followed.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.