Holly Hagan #2 Questionable name for her son, quite the opposite of a maternal mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their house it doesn’t feel homely at all might be getting old those dining room chairs will hurt ya back oh and the nursery looks like something from the 1940s only plus side at least it’s not all crushed velvet tatt

Reactions: 4
Apart from that fitness app how does Holly make money to afford a million pound house? Am I missing something

Reactions: 3
It's starting to come down for the older influencers that have been around longer - same with Olivia Bowen. They are being replaced with more likeable influencers that are breaking away from that sort of label.

Reactions: 10
Why does Holly always have negative things to say? She must be miserable her son painted a lovely picture and she’s there moaning how he didn’t get much on the paper, clearly you bleeping idiot he’s a baby

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That stupid reel where they’re in the car after dropping Ajax at Nursery … she does realise that lots of people don’t get to use Nursery until it’s free at the age of 3? Why is she acting like she’s been at home for 3 years with him when it’s not even been a year yet? Plus she’s in a car with her husband when most of us don’t actually see our husbands between the hours of 6am and 7pm due to something called WORK. She is so tone deaf and needs to stop with these ‘life is a struggle’ reels when she has it easier than 99% of people.

Reactions: 19
Apart from that fitness app how does Holly make money to afford a million pound house? Am I missing something
She’s still getting a fair few sponsored posts and she joined the Geordie OGs show and then the reunion which both likely would have paid fairly okay (and the cameos with Jacob probably brought him in more than he makes playing football). MTV pays pretty well for long standing cast members on their shows if they are consistent with salaries in the Uk like the US (based on all the cases against Jersey Shore and Teen Mom cast members that released their salary numbers - and with Teen mom many partner salaries also were released on a per episode basis).

Not a fan, but sadly having those kind of numbers on social media and still being on cable will still be bringing in a decent chunk of change. Also helps that the house is the big thing for them - they seem like shut ins and don’t get out a ton (like say Vicky who’s on a trip seemingly once a week at least).

Reactions: 2
I feel like if they weee selling the house to buy a new one/upsize she’ll be making stories about it every second vs me coming across it online. I get the feeling that they’re having to sell.

Reactions: 3
Maybe it's Jacobs football? Says he was loaned to a team closer to Middlesbrough end of last year. Didn't they choose the current location with his team in mind? seems he'd been traded a couple of time last few years.

Edit to add: Team site says they moved to Bradford during the summer: https://darlingtonfc.co.uk/player/jacob-blyth

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Holly you’d be better spending your money on some therapy for body dysmorphia then surgery … or maybe some toys for your babies room

Reactions: 6
Also not saying she has too but couldn't she just get the extra fat cells they added doing her bbl liposuctioned back out? Isn't that a lot less dangerous than a bbl too?

Reactions: 4
Just saw her post that Alpha Jax lost a tooth? Babies should not be losing teeth, either he hurt himself pretty bad for that to get knocked out or there’s something wrong, that just doesn’t happen normally.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Just saw her post that Alpha Jax lost a tooth? Babies should not be losing teeth, either he hurt himself pretty bad for that to get knocked out or there’s something wrong, that just doesn’t happen normally.
I thought the same 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Holly looked absolutely amazing at charlottes engagement with party and also looked the most chilled I’ve seen her in a long time 😅

Reactions: 5