Holly Hagan #2 Questionable name for her son, quite the opposite of a maternal mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So why is she hiding that the house is for sale? She definitely said before it was a forever house. They have to be coming down on the money if they're selling up already

Reactions: 1
What happened to their fitness business?

I couldn’t find it on rightmove by searching. I had to google and then could find it, on rightmove - very odd!

Reactions: 1
They changed the name to team fitty and relaunched it to take advantage of the jan new years new me capitalistic push for women to lose weight. That’s a lot of why she was complaining about her kid as they were getting ready for that.

After people paid to have like a boot amp program they could use forever, they then introduced a new app that you have to pay more. Sounds pretty much the same to me though.

Lol edit: £215 a year or £24 a month

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
What’s the street name to google it? Also sometimes the fact her son is called alpha jax pops into my head and I genuinely feel scared for the human race that there are people capable to making a decision like that repopulating it. It’s got to be the worst of all the GS’ kids names and that’s saying something

Reactions: 7
Search bury, 5 bedroom house, price between 900,000 and 1 mill, detached
It’s in that list

Reactions: 2
My god their house is so boring. So much potential and it just looks like every other shite hun’s house. She has no imagination or personality

The whole house is so clinical. Notice they done even have blinds up on majority of the bathrooms either 😂🙈 how homely 🫠

Reactions: 3
Not familiar with the area but that’s a tiny plot for the price!!

Reactions: 4
I knew I found the right place when there was duck all colour to the rooms, all grey and soulless. That poor kid, there's nothing in his room at all it's just standard influencer decorating 🥴

Reactions: 10
What’s the street name to google it? Also sometimes the fact her son is called alpha jax pops into my head and I genuinely feel scared for the human race that there are people capable to making a decision like that repopulating it. It’s got to be the worst of all the GS’ kids names and that’s saying something
What gets me is that she refers to him as "THE Child" on her stories, so clearly even she's aware she fucked up on the name.
On the odd occasion I have heard her call him by name it's never Alfie or AJ or some kind of decent alternative it's always Alpha-Jax double barreled.