Holly Hagan #2 Questionable name for her son, quite the opposite of a maternal mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did look really nice to be fair! Sophie on the other hand…. She’s one rough old bird 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can definitely tell which one has continued aggressively getting work done and which has seemed to go for more natural methods as of late.

Wouldn’t be surprised if seeing the way her post surgery body reacted to pregnancy scared her from even thinking of more procedures in the future.

Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t be surprised if seeing the way her post surgery body reacted to pregnancy scared her from even thinking of more procedures in the future.
to be fair on her, she has said multiple times that she’s aware of the damage the surgery has made to her body and that pregnancy made it worse. She’s very open about her regrets and what she’s learned since, respect her for that (but not much else 😂😂)

Reactions: 7
Oh I’ve seen that stuff for sure. But I wonder if it extends even beyond the body stuff - like if she won’t even do much in terms of like fillers or Botox moving forward. It’s pretty clear she wouldn’t do anything to her body like lipo or revising the old BBL.

Reactions: 3
Sophie is totally a bo selecta mask that’s all I ever see, so happy someone else sees it too 😂 and OMG fish wife os the perfect way to describe what I see her as 😂 she’s rotten and I don’t get what Jordan sees in her and why he’s happy to try get her pregnant so quickly…. She’s rough!!!

• Haha
I wonder will the weight issue mean that holly wont have any more children. It seemed to really affect her with the change to her body

I mean having the one child has put her off having any other children because she’s now found out it isn’t an accessory for Instagram.

She tries to be like my weight loss stuff is not a diet and different yet this is one of her slides…

Oh and you can see she’s bought online launch school from boss babes, goes for only usd $997

Attachments

I mean having the one child has put her off having any other children because she’s now found out it isn’t an accessory for Instagram.

She tries to be like my weight loss stuff is not a diet and different yet this is one of her slides…

Oh and you can see she’s bought online launch school from boss babes, goes for only usd $997
As soon as she popped that baby out all she cared about was losing weight and getting her body back, constantly going on about how much she gained, how much she lost, so much pressure on yourself when you’ve just had a baby. It was the last thing I was thinking about just made sure I was drinking plenty of fluids, eating enough and getting out for walks everyday when I felt ready, I didn’t track calories or anything just went by how I felt in myself.

As soon as she popped that baby out all she cared about was losing weight and getting her body back, constantly going on about how much she gained, how much she lost, so much pressure on yourself when you’ve just had a baby. It was the last thing I was thinking about just made sure I was drinking plenty of fluids, eating enough and getting out for walks everyday when I felt ready, I didn’t track calories or anything just went by how I felt in myself.
I’d say the one difference there is that this is more or less her job. So it’s both vanity and career for her. The app and such were pretty new when she got pregnant, and then she had to slow down, then after birth she didn’t bounce back as quick as she had probably hoped to be back in the swing of things within a few months but then it took nearly a year for her.

She’s far from alone in this, but with most public figures or people who’s body/fitness is their career, you definitely see more pressure to get to back to where you were before as quick as possible. Doesn’t help when there’s people Like Emma Mcvey (Gaz’s now ex) who are basically back to where they were a couple weeks after birth and flaunting it and using it as a sales pitch for the crap they are selling.

• Heart
Reactions: 7