Holly Gabrielle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to watch Pick Up Limes. But I guess she likes quick and easy food...

It would be really cool to see her try recipes from this channel!

Reactions: 1
Honestly I bulk cook all my meals because as a student I'm time poor and financially poor. I also run and I'm vegan. Even though I may eat two meals for a whole week my food definitely has more variety than Holly's and probably takes the same time to make, if not less.

I think one of the major differences are (ED aside) is that I was in the kitchen from a young age learning how to cook and from the age of 16 I was expected to cook 1-2 meals per week for my family of 6. It means that I'm now an extremely confident cook who isn't (like Holly claims she is) scared of burning that isn't boiled 😑🙄

BTW bit of self promotion but I have a food insta, mostly to share with family and friends that veganism while as an athlete and student is still affordable and sustainable. I'm happy to message to people if you're interested.

Reactions: 5
Seen holly promoting a “change in her application” on her instagram story.. aka she’s heard back about the Cancer course and will have been accepted or rejected. I think she’s been accepted because honestly who would tease bad news

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Seen holly promoting a “change in her application” on her instagram story.. aka she’s heard back about the Cancer course and will have been accepted or rejected. I think she’s been accepted because honestly who would tease bad news
Hopefully she says soon, the course is due to begin in like two weeks

Objectively, she should be a source of envy: rich family, slim, conventionally attractive, Oxbridge education... and yet her life seems so unappealing.

Reactions: 5
Objectively, she should be a source of envy: rich family, slim, conventionally attractive, Oxbridge education... and yet her life seems so unappealing.
I know I'm a cow for saying this but i personally wouldn't class Holly as 'conventionally attractive' maybe that's because of how her personality traits and actions which are impacting my view.

Reactions: 14
I know I'm a cow for saying this but i personally wouldn't class Holly as 'conventionally attractive' maybe that's because of how her personality traits and actions which are impacting my view.
Same - don't get me wrong, I don't think she's bad looking but idk I wouldn't exactly call her conventionally attractive either IMO. Could also be due to her mannerisms etc.

Reactions: 6
Same - don't get me wrong, I don't think she's bad looking but idk I wouldn't exactly call her conventionally attractive either IMO. Could also be due to her mannerisms etc.
It doesnt help she looks like a pre-pubescent child not a 22 year old women

Reactions: 7
She’s not bad looking at all, she just looks like a preteen girl and acts like one too which is a little creepy and sometimes borderline uncomfortable to watch. I also feel bad for her hair which I thought looked very nice when she first got it cut - those buns are vicious for traction alopecia

She's just a weird mix of looking like a teenager but there are times when her hair and her style choices make her look like a middle aged woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder why Holly hardly applied to any different Masters courses - she only applied to like 3/4? And now if she doesn't get into UCL, she's changing her whole plan again. When I applied for my Masters I applied for the same course at like 9 different unis!

I wonder why Holly hardly applied to any different Masters courses - she only applied to like 3/4? And now if she doesn't get into UCL, she's changing her whole plan again. When I applied for my Masters I applied for the same course at like 9 different unis!
she probably only wants to go to what she considers prestige Unis in posh privileged areas, i doubt you get her applying to a Uni in a deprived poor Northen area

• Heart
she probably only wants to go to what she considers prestige Unis in posh privileged areas, i doubt you get her applying to a Uni in a deprived poor Northen area
She definitely has a case of 'head up her own bottom' which tragically affects a large percentage of the Studytube community

Last edited:
  • Haha
Did anyone see the colour of her feet in her most recent video, at 05:33? Could it be carotenoderma, from her disordered eating habits and choice of foods, or am I reaching here?

Did anyone see the colour of her feet in her most recent video, at 05:33? Could it be carotenoderma, from her disordered eating habits and choice of foods, or am I reaching here?
Her palms look a bit orange too

Reactions: 2
I don't think anyone would jump to apply to a uni in a bad area or one that's struggling financially if they could help it! (pretty much why the list of universities facing insolvency isn't known to the public) But yeah I do get your point.

Okay is this just me or is it a bit weird/unusual that Holly does only one rest day a week and her "rest" consists of doing what looked like pretty strenous yoga exercises in her room? Like isn't a rest day supposed to be a day where you... rest and don't do anything? (I'm admittedly not exactly a workout expert but it just seems so weirdly intense to exercise every single day?)

Reactions: 3
She definitely has a case of 'head up her own bottom' which tragically affects a large percentage of the Studytube community
I don't think anyone would jump to apply to a uni in a bad area or one that's struggling financially if they could help it! (pretty much why the list of universities facing insolvency isn't known to the public) But yeah I do get your point.
Most of them are in for such a shock when they hit the real world... I recruit people and I'm way more interested in people skills and practical ability than what uni someone went to. TBF I looked at people today who went to 'low rank' unis that I'd never even heard of, like Huddersfield and Bolton, and they're already earning over 50k.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.