Holly Gabrielle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate how Holly acts like UCL took FOREVER to get back to her and how she put SO much effort into her applications. She literally started applying for masters like a few months ago, and applied for this MSc Cancer at the last minute.
I came here to say this! She's acting so entitled, complaining about UCL not getting back to her when she applied SO late that she thought the applications could have closed. She's ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
I came here to say this! She's acting so entitled, complaining about UCL not getting back to her when she applied SO late that she thought the applications could have closed. She's ridiculous.
Not to mention we’re in the middle of a global pandemic so I imagine many more graduates will be applying for masters programmes compared to previous years!

Reactions: 5

was watching this video and while Holly has matured a bit it’s interesting to see that actually, even when she was 19 going on 20, she literally behaved like a 15 year old. In all seriousness, this video was taken after Holly had already spent a whole year at Cambridge, and she’s acting like a year 9 kid. I feel like now she’s 22, she behaves like a 17/18 year old would usually behave 🤕

Reactions: 6
She eats the most weirdest things. I’ve never known anyone to have sweet potatoes in a fruit/smoothie bowl or drink water from a bell pepper or put peanut butter on a potato? Dunno if I’m living a sheltered life but her eating habits are so bizarre to me.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She eats the most weirdest things. I’ve never known anyone to have sweet potatoes in a fruit/smoothie bowl or drink water from a bell pepper or put peanut butter on a potato? Dunno if I’m living a sheltered life but her eating habits are so bizarre to me.
Yeap i just watched her latest video. I find it a bit strange that she just ate leftover white rice plain like that. Not sure if the leftover rice was from the night before but i imagined it quite dry and cold...

water from a pepper?! wtf

Reactions: 1
Her latest video really really irritated me gahh! She is SO smug that she got what she wanted - which is a course perfectly designed (for the time being) so that she doesn't have to address ANY of her issues. Also, raw peanut butter on unseasoned parboiled potatoes is bleeping disgusting eeerghh

Does Cambridge not have the module credit system? I thought every uni in the UK applied that system...

I also laughed when she equated her course to oncology - that's a branch of medicine, not the same as what she's studying (which is very research/theory based).

Reactions: 5
Does Cambridge not have the module credit system? I thought every uni in the UK applied that system...

I also laughed when she equated her course to oncology - that's a branch of medicine, not the same as what she's studying (which is very research/theory based).
Well their exams are mostly linear I believe and some subjects don't really have "modules" per se. (eg. maths is just 4 long papers and you pick questions relevant to the courses you went to, in each of the three years - they have creative ways of determining marks compared to other uni's modular system) I'm guessing they do have a "hidden" credit weighting since (for example) a condition to get a PG masters loan is your course being worth 180 credits. (and you can for Cambridge courses)

Still just can’t get over that in her video she works out right before bed (in her bedroom, when she has Workout space elsewhere in the house....) and gets all hot and red in the face and (probably?) sweaty, AND DOESNT SHOWER! Not even a rinse down of her body. She gets into her PJs and hops into bed, into bedsheets which she doesn’t change for 6 weeks 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I find adding UCL to all her socials immediately after accepting the offer extremely cringe

Reactions: 9

As someone with no knowledge of either field, what's the difference between them? I'm guessing Holly is studying the biological mechanisms behind cancer, while oncology focuses on treatments???

As someone with no knowledge of either field, what's the difference between them? I'm guessing Holly is studying the biological mechanisms behind cancer, while oncology focuses on treatments???
I believe that’s correct.
Oncology = field of medicine focus on diagnosis and treatment
Cancer = biological science

Still just can’t get over that in her video she works out right before bed (in her bedroom, when she has Workout space elsewhere in the house....) and gets all hot and red in the face and (probably?) sweaty, AND DOESNT SHOWER! Not even a rinse down of her body. She gets into her PJs and hops into bed, into bedsheets which she doesn’t change for 6 weeks 🤢🤢🤢
Besides the disgusting fact of not washing or applying deodorant (has Holly said she doesn't use deodorant or is that someone else?) whenever i exercise before bed i really struggle to sleep afterwards

Reactions: 3
they showered)Besides the disgusting fact of not washing or applying deodorant (has Holly said she doesn't use deodorant or is that someone else?) whenever i exercise before bed i really struggle to sleep afterwards
I’m pretty sure I remember her using a natural salt deodorant in one of her morning routines... but maybe I’m confusing her with someone else.

And I think the time of a workout is down to each person’s preference. I definitely agree that working out late is a no-no for me but I know lots of people who do and then are perfectly fine to go to bed (after they showered obviously).

edit: yup here’s a screenshot. Although that’s from her morning routine 2 years ago so of course she could hav changed her mind about deodorant by now

Attachments

I’m pretty sure I remember her using a natural salt deodorant in one of her morning routines... but maybe I’m confusing her with someone else.

And I think the time of a workout is down to each person’s preference. I definitely agree that working out late is a no-no for me but I know lots of people who do and then are perfectly fine to go to bed (after they showered obviously).

edit: yup here’s a screenshot. Although that’s from her morning routine 2 years ago so of course she could hav changed her mind about deodorant by now
Didnt she do a ad for some deodorant when in OZ then say well i actually dont need deodorant so dont use it? Who exercises as much as she does in a hot country and thinks no sweating is normal !

I believe she doesn't realize she actually smells.
Or she just doesn't care.

A person sleeping in the same sheets for over a month maybe doesn't have the best nose.. or self awareness

• Sick
She gets into her PJs and hops into bed, into bedsheets which she doesn’t change for 6 weeks 🤢🤢🤢
Urgh, not only is that unhygienic (think of all the sweat and dead skin in there with her), but it also encourages bed bugs, dust mites, scabies etc.

I just wonder whether she thinks of showering as a chore so just avoids it. I can see her thinking it’s not a productive use of her time tbh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.