Holly Gabrielle #4 Any excuse to take her shirt off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah this might push me over the edge. That's such a gross comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Btw just googling "donate laptop for students UK" brings up a bunch of good results - links to charity organizations, uni schemes, ... It would probably take Holly like 20 minutes to find a good use for that Surface Tablet she doesn't want.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20210327-160140.png

Maybe I'm being dense, but what does her reply actually mean? Is she going to use the laptop or not? (I mean we all know what the answer is...)

• Sick
Reactions: 23
View attachment 502002

Maybe I'm being dense, but what does her reply actually mean? Is she going to use the laptop or not? (I mean we all know what the answer is...)
I mean at least she made an effort to reply to me ??? but the answer doesn't mean anything (youtube brand deal stuff: is she going to talk about how she's been sponsored but not actually use the laptop or give it to someone?)

Reactions: 6
Yeah I have no clue what she means either, to me this sounds like "I won't be using it but I'll try to remember to mention in from time to time"
"I hate it but I don't have the common sense to donate it. But since you guys keep nagging me I'll name drop the device in videos so you guys think I actually care"

View attachment 501774

So this is what happened to the surface tablet she was gifted. Being put to good use I see.
This is EXACTLY what I was getting at in an earlier comment. Impressionable viewers who turn to Holly for tech advice, not realizing that Holly's point of view is extremely ignorant.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is incredibly immature, to the point where I forget she is an adult. Why basically say that it’s tit in a joking way when she’s literally been paid to advertise the product?
Honestly I cannot believe how unprofessional she is, like she really doesn’t deserve all these sponsorships because she can’t even act like a professional adult.
Things like this really highlight how little experience she has in the real world. People who have worked for others in real jobs know how important it is to remain professional about their work, whereas holly does not give a tit.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Sooooo Holly has these posted on her Instagram if you scroll down on her page.
F95339B0-A774-41ED-A59A-DAFC66A34FAF.jpeg
F4DE1B16-8C35-485B-B52A-B323B7A5DB4E.jpeg
And then she posts this on her story with Beckenham Ballet Academy (otherwise known as BBA) scribbled out.
92BD9E31-653A-4053-B3CE-DC4B1348C906.png
Pro tip: if you don’t want your followers to know where you went to dance (because it gives away the general area of where you’re from) then maybe don’t have the originals on your Instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
On her IG story ; "would you like a morning routine from Matthew or Dad?"

NONE!! THEY CLEARLY DON'T WANT TO BE IN YOUR VIDEOS AND FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE! HOW IS IT THAT STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET CAN UNDERSTAND THAT BUT YOU CAN'T??

Holly has become so immature ever since she went back home I swear :(

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She is incredibly immature, to the point where I forget she is an adult. Why basically say that it’s tit in a joking way when she’s literally been paid to advertise the product?
Honestly I cannot believe how unprofessional she is, like she really doesn’t deserve all these sponsorships because she can’t even act like a professional adult.
Things like this really highlight how little experience she has in the real world. People who have worked for others in real jobs know how important it is to remain professional about their work, whereas holly does not give a tit.
Very true. She seriously sometimes acts l used to in middle school, and I'm a solid 4/5 years younger than her. I can't believe companies want her to promote their products, especially tech.

Reactions: 7
Not Holly once again being disappointed with a ‘bad grade’ I.e. a low(er) distinction grade for ONE 700 WORD ESSAY.

Not only do employers not care about grades but they legit will not care if one particular essay is one particular grade. Jesus Christ it just once again goes to show the tiny bubble Holly lives in.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"Influencing" sometimes annoys me so much. How is Holly (and Emily) being an ambassador for MyVegan when she's only just trying the products for the first time? How can people be ambassadors for things they have never tried :cautious:

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She also reached 400k subs and spent some time reminiscing about all the fun times ”we” have had together, such as the time her finger turned yellow. Yes, Holly, it was truly an epoch in our lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sooooo Holly has these posted on her Instagram if you scroll down on her page.
View attachment 502314View attachment 502315And then she posts this on her story with Beckenham Ballet Academy (otherwise known as BBA) scribbled out.
View attachment 502316Pro tip: if you don’t want your followers to know where you went to dance (because it gives away the general area of where you’re from) then maybe don’t have the originals on your Instagram.
Oh wow if that’s where she went she lives not far from me.
What’s even more ridiculous is that she lives basically in London.... like the way she went on in her vlogs about not being able to move to London I thought she lived miles away. She literally lives in a Borough they counted as London for the purpose of the Covid Tier system. 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Not Holly once again being disappointed with a ‘bad grade’ I.e. a low(er) distinction grade for ONE 700 WORD ESSAY.

Not only do employers not care about grades but they legit will not care if one particular essay is one particular grade. Jesus Christ it just once again goes to show the tiny bubble Holly lives in.
so annoying.. and the fact she spent ages suggesting that the lecturer who marked it had a 'weird' style/criteria.. like this person is probably an esteemed academic and professor and they definitely know a lot more about their area of expertise than you holly

• Heart
Reactions: 20

I know it can be hard for undergrads to get their minds around the fact that a distinction starts at 70 and that getting into this range at all no matter how close to 70 your grade is is still excellent, but she's an MA student now, she should be over this!

Reactions: 13
so annoying.. and the fact she spent ages suggesting that the lecturer who marked it had a 'weird' style/criteria.. like this person is probably an esteemed academic and professor and they definitely know a lot more about their area of expertise than you holly
What grade did she get? When is it mentioned? I can't be bothered to watch her whole video haha.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.