Hollie & Josh Wright

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen that Dustin has come out of hospital, poor mites been through a lot at his short age. I wonder if it was some kind of chest infection/asthma seems that it’s more common with boys.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I noticed he had a drip thing? on his hand, but didn't realize he had been in hospital...

I think they need to calm down a bit, with dragging him everywhere,
he's been two foreign holidays already and he's still so tiny looking.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I actually think it's neglect they way they've carted that premature baby around everywhere in very hot climates, numerous plane journeys, he needs time at home safe and to get stronger without the risk of picking things up!!! Not surprised he's back in hospital. Irresponsible parenting, they care more about their Instagram photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Another trip to the pub for the lads

Babies ***

Such bizarre behaviour. I've never known babies to be out at pubs so late. Surely they should be tucked up nice and cosy at home.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She's been fishing for sympathy about him being in hospital,
but now only days later he's in a Pub, in the dark, so it is late ....

omg.

And Josh is still acting like a 8 month old.

Reactions: 7
Hollie seems to have a confusing of what her boys are called...

is it Josh? now JJ....or Dustin or Dusty?

Reactions: 3
I just can't fathom taking a premature baby who has just got out of hospital into a crowded pub. They are a bunch of twats!

Reactions: 18
Hollie seems to have a confusing of what her boys are called...

is it Josh? now JJ....or Dustin or Dusty?
Ridiculous names seem to run in the family hollies sister called her child Orlando - Lando for short 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So the brother and his boring ass GF are also dragging their new baby out to the pub all night!

I just can't fathom taking a premature baby who has just got out of hospital into a crowded pub. They are a bunch of twats!
I fell like they are one of those couples that so desperately want to prove that having a baby (or babies) won’t impact their social lives and will just slot into their lives. They want to make it look so easy.

Reactions: 9
I fell like they are one of those couples that so desperately want to prove that having a baby (or babies) won’t impact their social lives and will just slot into their lives. They want to make it look so easy.
They make it look easy as both boys don’t runaround they are both happy to just sit in the pushchair.

Reactions: 6
I really wonder what these people will think in their old age when they look back on their life and their children’s early years and realise it was only enjoyed in front of a camera for the sake of keeping appearances. Who on earth throws a welcome to the world / sip and see party at a pub?! And moreover who wants to take their fresh out of hospital, poorly premature son to the pub? The women are desperate to show they’ve bounced back and haven’t changed for having a baby and I assume the men are more than happy to go along with that!

Honestly I feel sorry for the brothers GF having to take off all of the make up with a new born.

Honestly I feel sorry for the brothers GF having to take off all of the make up with a new born.
She's very feline looking.

Their "do's" / "get togethers" are all carbon copies of the last ones - they all share the same pics, its literally rinse and repeat. So boring, and those poor kids stuck in those establishments whilst they gather their insta content.

Reactions: 10
They’e very lucky ‘Dusty’ didn’t need hospital in Dubai when they dragged him there 6 weeks after he was released home from hospital for a ‘much needed break‘
I can’t believe how fragile and delicate he looked on that holiday!