Hollie & Josh Wright

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’e very lucky ‘Dusty’ didn’t need hospital in Dubai when they dragged him there 6 weeks after he was released home from hospital for a ‘much needed break‘
I can’t believe how fragile and delicate he looked on that holiday!
It's scary! Even the stress of having a newborn in the heat - it really is all for show isn't it.

Reactions: 4
Proves what sort of family that the grandfather basically cheated at the London Marathon

Reactions: 6
Ahhh they must have gone to kidspace and little josh was holding two ball pit balls constantly around the place even on the go-karts , Big josh was heard saying ‘put the balls down”, but little josh was still holding them for dear life… It was good to see him standing up though…..I have two and I can’t remember them constantly holding things unless it was there cuddle teddy at bedtime.

Ahhh they must have gone to kidspace and little josh was holding two ball pit balls constantly around the place even on the go-karts , Big josh was heard saying ‘put the balls down”, but little josh was still holding them for dear life… It was good to see him standing up though…..I have two and I can’t remember them constantly holding things unless it was there cuddle teddy at bedtime.
He was very alert and fascinated with the sensory lights in certain areas.

Reactions: 2
Does this mean something? My little boy is 16 months and also loves lights etc? 😳
No it's not negative at all - children love sensory rooms etc it's great for their development. It can also be really calming for children with ASD as it regulates their nervous system. I think with some of the other things that have been noted IE the lack of engagement etc it is more noticeable that he is enjoying them.

Reactions: 3
Jess put some stories on earlier, Josh seems to be happier and a bit more interested in things now.

Reactions: 1
He does but the funny screaming Donald Duck noise in the bath vid and the Thomas the tank video is hilarious

Reactions: 1
And you can never fully 100% trust your own pet, around your own kids....

it still could snap/bite the boys, especially with the dogs being old and probably sore and tired.
---
Josh in the background zoned out with his cars.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Putting the boy on the dog like that is giving the boy the go ahead to act like that once he's able...

poor dog, it's just cruel.

Reactions: 8
Hollie sharing loads of pics from Michelle's house yet Michelle has posted nothing about the event haha.

Hollies sister ( the thin one that got married last year) omg her forehead is huge....she's not braw at all.
---
She's like Herman Munster.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hollie sharing loads of pics from Michelle's house yet Michelle has posted nothing about the event haha.

Hollies sister ( the thin one that got married last year) omg her forehead is huge....she's not braw at all.
---
She's like Herman Munster.
I’ve always thought she was too skinny

Yes I think so too, and it's showing more on her face and drawing attention to her huge forehead, huge peanut shaped face/head, horrible mouth/teeth and eyes..

She just looks odd looking to me and very unnatractive.

Her husband is no light weight so he clearly eats, but I certainly think she must be starving herself.

Can't he see that?

Or maybe he likes her underweight, shaped like a old woman beanpole.
---
And looks like Hollies going down that road too.

They clearly aren't naturally stick thin, if they were,the other sister and mother would be like that too, and they aren't.
---
Sophie's shared lots about the event at Michelle's bit too haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I agree, the other sister Katie seems Normal, and wouldn’t shag herself like the other two!

• Haha
Reactions: 10