Hollie & Josh Wright

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess has been honest and shared stories saying it is hard ect....

whereas Hollies never opened up, her stories are always perfect pristine Josh sat mostly in white,
she's never showed warts and all, like a messy kitchen or showed herself speaking saying how tired she is ect,
and every story, AD, Hollie does is heavily filtered.

Reactions: 8
Why is Jess’s son called Vis have I missed something 😂
Not sure about the name Dustin it’s very American unusual 🥴 like Hank or Chuck

Reactions: 5
Why is Jess’s son called Vis have I missed something 😂
Not sure about the name Dustin it’s very American unusual 🥴 like Hank or Chuck
I'm the guilty party, I was the one that started it as Presley "Elvis" Vis....

because their was a bloke from where I live that was Elvis daft and got called Vis all his days.
---
He will get Dustbin and school.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Another fun filled weekend for Lil J.. another restaurant and iPad propped up.

Another fun filled weekend for Lil J.. another restaurant and iPad propped up.
I was just about to post the same. That child needs stimulation, not to be plonked in front of an iPad at any given opportunity
---

Nice to see him getting took swimming, but why the duck does it look like a Olympic training pool lol....

why not take him to a kids pool.

Reactions: 4
i'm so glad i found this thread! I've always found this pair so vacuous and odd. Did anyone else see that video Josh posted of their older son, where he (i'm trying to figure out how to write this politely) was playing naked, and... everything was on display?? I reported the post and IG said there was no violation, even though this BABY was completely naked?? i wanted to cry after seeing that post - just awful awful awful.

Reactions: 6
i'm so glad i found this thread! I've always found this pair so vacuous and odd. Did anyone else see that video Josh posted of their older son, where he (i'm trying to figure out how to write this politely) was playing naked, and... everything was on display?? I reported the post and IG said there was no violation, even though this BABY was completely naked?? i wanted to cry after seeing that post - just awful awful awful.
Oh yes, we saw that. They are a pair of idiots. It's worrying.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Why would you show your kid, but hide your own face...it's not the first time she's done this.

Anyone else think josh could have eyesight problems? as he's alway squinting like he's struggling to see, even when not in the sun.
Screenshot_20230719-090555.png

I originally thought Dustin was a stupid name, but after Josh shared this i listened to the song lyrics and i can understand why they choose it, and now i actually love the name.

Dusty though, not Dustin
Screenshot_20230719-175920.png

Reactions: 1
Hollie said he was named Dustin because they wanted a meaningful name because he was born premature, and it means strong little warrior or something. The Ed Sheeran song is a coincidence!

Reactions: 1
Have they ever shown baby josh standing up? He always seems to be carried from what I’ve seen.

Have they ever shown baby josh standing up? He always seems to be carried from what I’ve seen.
He been pictured standing, but always holding onto something, and his feet don't look placed correctly to me.

Reactions: 3
Jess's posts again this evening.. she certainly wants everyone to know she is doing it all herself doesn't she. Feel like she's highlighting how hands on she is compared to H

Reactions: 3
I really don’t get the point, if you don’t want to share the picture of yourself just don’t share it??Not like they’re amazingly special photos of the boys, just don’t share the photo at all if you don’t look good in it?!

Reactions: 14
Noticed idiot mark ramming limes and lemons in baby josh’s gob, fair enough give him a little taste but he kept on and on until terrahawk could be heard in the background saying don’t keep feeding him… honestly it was almost torture for the little mite

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Noticed idiot mark ramming limes and lemons in baby josh’s gob, fair enough give him a little taste but he kept on and on until terrahawk could be heard in the background saying don’t keep feeding him… honestly it was almost torture for the little mite
And the fact it was getting filmed for content to strangers.

Michelle was nowhere to be seen as usual.

It’s strange he almost looks deranged playing with his nephews and it’s like him and Michelle have no problem spending time together but when it comes to her spending time out with the babies and family you don’t see her. Can understand not wanting your whole life on the gram but it just seems odd like she don’t want to be around them so much.

I really really thought the old lady at the front of the Southend mixture was Elliott's daughter!

• Haha