Hollie & Josh Wright

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh looks really happy with his walker, maybe the health visitor suggested it as you usually have one visit you if your baby isn’t walking by 18 months.

Reactions: 7
You don't expect a toddler that age using it ( unless
there's a problem?).. but yes he seems to enjoy it.

Reactions: 4
They keep pushing the "fearless" posts...

yet he still can't walk unaided.

Makes no sense.
Screenshot_20230910-094739.png

Reactions: 6
I know it's so cringe...

the boy can't even stand unaided yet they make out he's so fearless like evil Knievel haha.
---
Do they live near a airport?

I can't remember if our two spotted planes?

seems very odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Wee fact about Callie (and Jackson). That sweet wee boy is always an afterthought!

Reactions: 1
I've said before on here I am pretty certain Josh will be diagnosed with asd in a year or so. My son has it and is a teen now, but he was exactly like Josh. Obsessed with certain few toys, walked very late, zoned out, obsessed with planes, very fearless - no awareness of danger. He is such a sweet little boy Josh is.

Reactions: 9
I've said before on here I am pretty certain Josh will be diagnosed with asd in a year or so. My son has it and is a teen now, but he was exactly like Josh. Obsessed with certain few toys, walked very late, zoned out, obsessed with planes, very fearless - no awareness of danger. He is such a sweet little boy Josh is.
I do agree with you, alot of signs are there and it’s getting more and more obvious how different Josh and Presley are developing.
My daughter is awaiting paediatrician appointment as I’m sure she has ASD. To be honest it’s certainly been a bit of an emotional rollercoaster with the whole wondering and then realising etc, I just hope they don’t bury their heads in the sand as I know they always say early intervention is key.

Do they live near an airport?

I can't remember if our two spotted planes?

seems very odd.
Yeah pretty close to 2 main airports and a local airfield. Lots of planes and helicopters!! I think my eldest started to spot them at about 1 so not sure it’s a sign for anything.

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand when they are out for family meals they have screens infront of them, with how big their family is you think there would be plenty of that want to play and cuddle them that they don’t need entertaining by a screen

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand when they are out for family meals they have screens infront of them, with how big their family is you think there would be plenty of that want to play and cuddle them that they don’t need entertaining by a screen
screens and dummies! I have nothing against dummies for soothing / sleeping but he is nearly 2 and has it in constantly. He's never going to progress if they don't make the effort with him.

Reactions: 5
H&J will be reading in here taking all this as criticism...but not once has anyone said they think Vis , Orlando or Dustin seems delayed.

I personally do think Josh is on the spectrum, he's ticking every box, and not made any progress for the age he is, and I do hope they get the help and support required for him.

Reactions: 3
I feel like im gossiping about a dear.little boy - it's just that speaking from experience I have this weird "autism radar" for babies and toddlers. I'm pretty certain little Josh is on the spectrum - if not certain. He is showing every sign my boy had. Its not a bad thing at all, as long as you don't Bury ya head in the sand about it all.

Reactions: 5
Vis and Orlando never look up at the planes...

Just Josh.
I think it’s very common for kids to spot planes, my child does often, there is a local airfield with low flying planes close to H&J. I believe there is a delayed development in J but It’s very common in children to spot planes in the sky and shouldn’t be considered a cause of anything untoward.

I think it’s very common for kids to spot planes, my child does often, we live close to H and J and there is a local airfield with low flying planes, my child is often in the garden pointing them out. It’s very common in children and shouldn’t be considered nothing untoward.
I live in Glasgow and not far from the airport and no kids I know ( including our two) looked up at the sky continuously to extent Josh does.

Vis doesn't do it.
---
Living near a airport you just get used to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2