Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it over Villeus??
Poor wee kid!!
I'd say he's a good chunk of the reason but also her ex who hollie is very friendly with is the other part of the reason. Apparently it was 3 men who attacked the house and car breaking all the windows.
Now as a 3 year old to hear Windows being broke, glass shattered and a panicking mum that would be very scary. Her kids didn't ask to be part of this whole crappy situation

Reactions: 2
I'd say he's a good chunk of the reason but also her ex who hollie is very friendly with is the other part of the reason. Apparently it was 3 men who attacked the house and car breaking all the windows.
Now as a 3 year old to hear Windows being broke, glass shattered and a panicking mum that would be very scary. Her kids didn't ask to be part of this whole crappy situation
I didn’t put laughing faces! I put the sweating face emoji up. I do not condone anything like that at all especially with a young child in the house!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
No child should ever have to experience fear !! Whoever done it knows she has a child and they are scum for traumatising a baby !!

Can someone please inform Hollie that her eyebrows are absolutely wild looking. Far too close together, far too big for her face. They just look like two big slugs!!

Anyway, I seen further up the thread she’s now friends with the girl who lost her baby in the fight? That girl’s going with some foreign fella who’s a heroin dealer! She’s forever causing trouble. Her ex was stabbed to death afew years ago. They were ran out of Belfast!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
heroin dealer? Seriously is there people in Newry taking that dirt?
I cannot keep up with the gangsta stuff around town lol

heroin dealer? Seriously is there people in Newry taking that dirt?
I cannot keep up with the gangsta stuff around town lol
Yup. My 18yr old told me people are mixing it with other drugs (to keep costs down?!?) and it's got really popular. It's scary tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
wtf what way is it taken, scummy tramps
Jesus she didn't go into details- I'm praying she doesn't know? But she said the dealers are telling people what/how to mix it so they'll get hooked and look for it more & more over anything else. It's fricking scary. She says the amount of needles discarded around the town in places like the tunnel at north street flats & Heather Park would make you scared to walk around alone.

More passive aggressive posts.... 🙄 🥱
:rolleyes: Like she's the only one who picked a wrong un. Get over it. She was told 100 times and ignored everyone. She made excuses for his poor behaviour, she ignored his past and did everything she could for him. She needs to stop with the 'poor me' tit, she made her bed.

Anyone else think its weird that Vil still doesn't seem to have ANY visitation?

• Heart
Reactions: 3