Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed any time she’s in the car Corey is never strapped in properly and she doesn’t seem to give a hoot!

Reactions: 4
My wee boy used to take his arms out of his straps all the time no matter how tight I put the strap so maybe this is the case with Corey. I seen her for the first time in newry one evening she is very thin! I couldn’t believe it was her, she’s tiny!

My wee boy used to take his arms out of his straps all the time no matter how tight I put the strap so maybe this is the case with Corey. I seen her for the first time in newry one evening she is very thin! I couldn’t believe it was her, she’s tiny!
she always preached strong not skinny 😅 she’s actually ill looking

Reactions: 3
I don’t think I can say her full name on here, Newry dealer, got caught with a stash on mountain road. Boyfriend = 🐠
was the beure who crashed into a load of people a few months ago
Had a read through this thread and is there any more word on the Whitney thing? Wasn’t she due to go to court in September? 🐠 still posting about her on tiktok🤦🏼‍♀️

I feel for him. By his stories he does get to see him for a period then bam nothing for ages.
I did see he post yesterday I think saying miss you and thought she had stopped contact. Again.

I wouldn’t fancy trying to reason with her. I’d think her way or no way. He would be. Water going through courts to get access. As said even at a contact centre.
Jesus, he should be only seeing his son in a contact centre only as he’s a sex offender! I can’t believe the amount of people who still turn a blind eye to what he and Mikey done!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don't believe he's on the sex offenders list.

He and Mikey are both on the register, signing on after their release date and Vil & Holly were under social review because of this, hence all the involvement with SS leading up to and after Corey’s birth. (it was not just re: his brother!)

(Even if he wasn’t on the register, they’re both still sex offenders)

He and Mikey are both on the register, signing on after their release date and Vil & Holly were under social review because of this, hence all the involvement with SS leading up to and after Corey’s birth. (it was not just re: his brother!)

(Even if he wasn’t on the register, they’re both still sex offenders)
Not any more. They were both minors at the time of the assault, and were on it for a maximum of 5yrs after their release. (Depending on their individual sentences) https://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...land-teens-deny-schoolgirl-rape-28563011.html

Not any more. They were both minors at the time of the assault, and were on it for a maximum of 5yrs after their release. (Depending on their individual sentences) https://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...land-teens-deny-schoolgirl-rape-28563011.html
The MACR in NI is 10 y/o, a sex offence like this is minimum of 5 years depending on gravity of the offence, could be indefinite but unlikely on a case like this.
At the time, it was said they would be on it for 10 years after release which would lead them up until 2023/2024. I know Villus is still on as he and Holly were under SW review as a result of it.
Mikeys scumbag family will probably have a party for him coming off it too like they did when he was released

• Sick
She will just not give her poor long suffering father a shred of dignity will she. Poor man lying in a hospital bed and theres the big plastic ginger toothpick with her phone out. She needs a tight kick in the hole

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She will just not give her poor long suffering father a shred of dignity will she. Poor man lying in a hospital bed and theres the big plastic ginger toothpick with her phone out. She needs a tight kick in the hole
Plastic ginger toothpick 🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot deal with this asshole and her bullshit breadcrumbing, all these tiktoks and quotes directed at the rapist. Acting like she wasnt the one on yapping about how people were wrong about vil when she was with him. Shes a sad sad girl who hasnt a decent friend in the world to tell her to wise the duck up and stop mortifying herself-and to tone down the drag act face.

I cannot deal with this asshole and her bullshit breadcrumbing, all these tiktoks and quotes directed at the rapist. Acting like she wasnt the one on yapping about how people were wrong about vil when she was with him. Shes a sad sad girl who hasnt a decent friend in the world to tell her to wise the duck up and stop mortifying herself-and to tone down the drag act face.
She clearly wasn't getting enough views so she's started this bullshit again knowing people will click in to see what's going on

Reactions: 2
I really cannot fathom why she wont stop referring to him. Would any man want a relationship knowing there is still ties with him. Come on Hollie, have a total clear out of your life. You are a pretty girl who would get plenty of men. Move on